• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeff horn for sure

Comment

Loma if not Adrian Broner

Comment

It must be the mighty King Kong Ortiz!!!

Comment

Charlie Z hands down

Comment

I thought about this a couple years ago and thought the same thing. I figured Ward would have surpassed him, but he retired.

Lomachenko, GGG and Crawford have the best shot to get it. GGG needs to beat Canelo and Jacobs convincingly and Charlo, Saunders and/or go to 168.

Even that might not be enough. In 2015 Mayweather was lineal champion in 2 weight classes at the same time and held 5 titles between 154 and 147 at once.

Crawford needs to become undisputed at 147 and beat Errol Spence and/or Thurman.

They all need to do this within the next year and a half btw.

Comment

I can't think of anybody but Floyd, which sucks, but it is what it is.

Comment

I sure wouldn't give it to Ward just for coming back and beating 40 year old Stevenson who looks ready to lose.If he came back and beat Bivol and a couple of other top young light heavyweights then I would give it to him depending on what Crawford, Loma and GGG get done in the next 18 months.

Comment

Pipat Chai****

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
                    I can't think of anybody but Floyd, which sucks, but it is what it is.
                    This. Every other conceivable claiment to this mythical honor has flaked out. Thurman? Fights once every three years. Loma? Please. Tyson Fury? A laugh, but what could have been. Joshua? Only one meaningful fight, and really just leftovers at that. GGG? A case of declining performances against (finally) solid competition.

Boxing is a great sport. But the way it’s run sucks balls.

Comment

Floyd can't be Fotd because he didn't fight till 2019 and the McGregor fight tarnished that chances. I see it between Lomachenko and Crawford with Loma having the edge.

Comment

Working...
                      X