Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A story for some of you more knowledgable boxing fans about Chad Dawson...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A story for some of you more knowledgable boxing fans about Chad Dawson...

.. some of the more learned boxing fans on here - I know there are a few, even though 95% of you are just couch potatoes who have never laced them up - would have opinions about "Bad" Chad Dawson.

Well I have a story that one or two of you might have the brain cells to comprehend, and I'd like to share it with you. It was after Chad was walking from his dressingroom, shortly after firing me as a trainer with the words "you suck, Scully" - a term that only posters with experience of boxing would be able to comprehend.

Well, some guy came up to him and asked for his autograph and I expected Chad to behave the same way he just had to me just five minutes earlier - call them a **** and take a piss in their face. But not so. Chad actually took the time to sign their autograph for them. When I run off a new print of my book - I plan to print off six copies - I'll include that gem in there. It'll probably go over the heads of most of the readership, but some posters like Drew will appreciate it.

As always, there's good stuff in my store, like an 8-track tape of Henry Maske in German, or a Betamax copy of Smokey and the Bandit II starring Burt Reynolds.

Wtf is this???????

Comment

???????

I don't get it.

Comment

Last edited by TheKza; 02-26-2011, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Wan, can you tell me who came in 3rd place in the golden gloves amateur tournament in 1991 and who you believe stood out the most? Thanks!

Comment

Riveting story, old chap.....

Comment

Originally posted by Wan Long Pong View Post
              .. some of the more learned boxing fans on here - I know there are a few, even though 95% of you are just couch potatoes who have never laced them up - would have opinions about "Bad" Chad Dawson.

Well I have a story that one or two of you might have the brain cells to comprehend, and I'd like to share it with you. It was after Chad was walking from his dressingroom, shortly after firing me as a trainer with the words "you suck, Scully" - a term that only posters with experience of boxing would be able to comprehend.

Well, some guy came up to him and asked for his autograph and I expected Chad to behave the same way he just had to me just five minutes earlier - call them a **** and take a piss in their face. But not so. Chad actually took the time to sign their autograph for them. When I run off a new print of my book - I plan to print off six copies - I'll include that gem in there. It'll probably go over the heads of most of the readership, but some posters like Drew will appreciate it.

As always, there's good stuff in my store, like an 8-track tape of Henry Maske in German, or a Betamax copy of Smokey and the Bandit II starring Burt Reynolds.
              Preordered all 6 copies, rush delivery..

Comment

Any copies of Play Misty For Me left?

Comment

Chad Dawso......Good kid, hard worker

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                    Wan, can you tell me who came in 3rd place in the golden gloves amateur tournament in 1991 and who you believe stood out the most? Thanks!
                    Man, people who take the piss out of Scully make me sick

Comment

Working...
                    X