Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather, Jr. sued by home owners association

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats new....even manny pacquiao is suing him...

Comment

Money doesn't buy you class.

He'll always be a lowlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
        Money doesn't buy you class.

He'll always be a lowlife.
        ^^^^co-sign

a scum will always be a scum.

Comment

all i have to say is, " ahahahahhhhahhahahahaahahahahahhah hahahahha!!!!!!!"

floyd is a world class joke....... what a dipstick too, to avoid having any problems at the gate, all he had to do was put in his gate opener, or as they call it a transponder, and that ****** wouldn't have had any of these problems.

i guess he's too cool, but all the other RICH people in his neighborhood use theirs even maloof uses his, he isnt too rich to not abide to the contract that he signed to live there, floyd you are not that important, keep ****ing up and just see how unimportant you are......

watching floyd fall a part is better than watching him fight, it's entertaining and his not making any money from it, and isnt getting any of my fight ticket money or ppv money, great work floyd, giving away FREE entertainment!!!!!

floyd provides more content on his antics outside of boxing than he does in his most exciting fights. this is classic, i used to get pissed at this stuff, now, i'm like, hell yeah, it's a free show, " The Collapse of Mayweather ", good stuff.

i would really love to see the court case, maybe they'll put it up on court tv or some mess. that would be epic!!!!

keep up the good work at lowering your status floyd, so all you will have left will be nuthuggers.

Comment

wifebeater continues to prove himself as a lowlife scumbag douche. wifebeater's only chance at redemption in the public's eyes is to fight pac... but he's too much of a coward.

Comment

10K that's it, they're gonna spend more paying the lawyers for legal fees, this is stupid. They should sue for more.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC&PBFsuck View Post
                10K that's it, they're gonna spend more paying the lawyers for legal fees, this is stupid. They should sue for more.
                and get what? they will lose this but the dumbass *******s are soaking this up

Comment

Originally posted by PAC&PBFsuck View Post
                  they just want wifebeater out of the community, they don't really want the money

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                    and get what? they will lose this but the dumbass *******s are soaking this up
                    wifebeater is gonna be homeless inabit...

"my ****'s paid for what about yours?"

BWHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

I wouldn't put a fukin sticker on my 300K rides either.... if you live in a 10 Million( almost) mansion you would think the security staff would see this guy on the regular and know who he is and not mess with him.
                      Its not like there are thousands of homes in that association.

Comment

Working...
                      X