Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arrested teen says his teacher called the police on him for wearing a bandana to...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
    There's more that what this little noble immigrant is saying..

The second he said "well de white boyz be getting away wiff it n sheet" I knew exactly what the deal was.

30 bucks there'll be a gofundme set up to bring Jorge and Juan to America cause they be gud boyz
    Couldn't find the quote in the racist vernacular you used but I found this..

On previous occasions, Valentino says, he complied when asked to remove the accessory, but after several months of seeing other students — “who are usually white” — wear it without penalty, Valentino continued to wear it.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      Couldn't find the quote in the racist vernacular you used but I found this..

On previous occasions, Valentino says, he complied when asked to remove the accessory, but after several months of seeing other students — “who are usually white” — wear it without penalty, Valentino continued to wear it.
      So yeah the noble brown man blamed it on whitey. Im sure his original quote sounded more like I typed it but they changed it to make him sound more respectable

Yes since we should just take everything he says at face value...

No way there's more to the story! Nope he's a noble good kid who would never exaggerate or lie..

Should we donate to his gofundme that will eventually be set up? What if it's to help other gud boys? Or to fight racism and white privilege n sheet???
      Last edited by Cheek busting; 08-17-2018, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Lol theres always more to the story.
        First off "other white kids" were wearing one but it wasnt blue or red.

Comment

So yeah the noble brown man blamed it on whitey. Im sure his original quote sounded more like I typed it but they changed it to make him sound more respectable

No way there's more to the story! Nope he's a noble good kid who would never exaggerate or lie..

Should we donate to his gofundme that will eventually be set up? What if it's to help other gud boys? Or to fight racism and white privilege n sheet???
          Whatever "n sheet" means I have no idea. Althought I get the distinct impression its meant yo cast the boy in a poor light. Your projecting future events like a go fund that hasn't happened and aren't likely to happen. Then to compound it you're assigning certain characteristics to it based on your personal viewpoint. Just stick to the facts.

Comment

How is the color of his skin which you don't know by the way even relevant??

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
              Lol theres always more to the story.
              First off "other white kids" were wearing one but it wasnt blue or red.
              How dare you question this noble brown man's story?

Dont you know that's racist?

You should be required to donate a third of your monthly salary to his gofundme page that will almost certainly appear in the nex few days to help him recover from the emotional distress this overtly racist incident caused him..

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                How is the color of his skin which you don't know by the way even relevant??
                Cause he said de white keeds were getting away wiff it n sheet.

It was only a noble good behaved brown keed who got told to take it off..

Comment

How dare you question this noble brown man's story?

You should be required to donate a third of your monthly salary to his gofundme page that will almost certainly appear in the nex few days to help him recover from the emotional distress this overtly racist incident caused him..
                  Its funny, it reminds me of the vids we see where they refuse to obey commands. Then its a foot chase and "I didnt do nothing wrong!"
                  How hard is it to obey commands? The school has rules and Im sure this young guy gets away with whatever he wants at home. Hes prob taught no respect.

To this day when I get pulled over its yes sir no sir. You'd be surprised how far that respect gets you.

Comment

How dare you question this noble brow itn man's story?

Well that was a well thought out rational rebuttal. LOL

Comment

Either we arent getting the whole story here (likely) or that is a weak weak teacher.

Comment

Working...
                      X