No announcement yet.

The growing disrespect for anthony joshua as a fighter & man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Accolade View Post
    Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder is for undisputed and lineal as far as I'm concerned. There's no dispute that AJ's belts belong to Tyson Fury.
    Fury won't win, unfortunately. I want him to win, but his last fight was pretty ugly to watch.

Comment

yeah i agree, when joshua has his hand raised after the pov fight he literally wont even be able to smile with all the torment going on inside over the wilder deal going south, and the irony is the only person who can save him from all this is wilder himself!! All he has to do is sign for next april and all the happiness comes back, if he doesnt want to do that its back to misery again for joshua and hearn & how are they going to keep avoiding ortiz too, i mean its just too obvious now, these guys just want their cake and want to eat it too, disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by Songbird View Post
        yeah i agree, when joshua has his hand raised after the pov fight he literally wont even be able to smile with all the torment going on inside over the wilder deal going south, and the irony is the only person who can save him from all this is wilder himself!! All he has to do is sign for next april and all the happiness comes back, if he doesnt want to do that its back to misery again for joshua and hearn & how are they going to keep avoiding ortiz too, i mean its just too obvious now, these guys just want their cake and want to eat it too, disgusting.
        I agree with all of this except for the signing part. Technically it's Wilder who needs to agree to the deal on the table. Maybe AJ can sweeten it by offering a $17M flat fee or 35% of net profits??

Comment

Yeah it's pretty bad. Joshua has had nearly two dozen fights now and he still hasn't unified all the titles or beaten all of the top 10. Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
            He's fighting Povetkin next. When did Povetkin get made out to be some kind of joke? he's one of the best fighters in the division, and just as good as Ortiz.
            Povetkin would be the best man on Wilders record, not that he would ever fight him unless he was drugged and dragged to the ring like the A Team used to do to get B A on a plane.

Comment

Why are people acting like this generation of HW is something special. This is literally the era of "find the biggest mofo you can find and put him in a ring." In terms of skills Fury is the only one with any actual footwork, the rest are learning fundamentals late in life and beating considerably smaller men. The fact if you are 6' 4" or taller and can turn into a HW fighter at any age at this point speaks volumes about the state of that division still.

Comment

Working...
              X