Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On a scale of 1-10, rate Floyd Mayweather's win against Cotto.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On a scale of 1-10, rate Floyd Mayweather's win against Cotto.

go........................
    5.80%
    8.70%
    20.29%
    37.68%
    13.04%
    8.70%
    1.45%
    0.00%
    1.45%
    2.90%
    Last edited by HitmanTommy; 09-22-2020, 07:37 PM.

Might want to redo this.

Comment

It was a good win but not great, he could have faced him earlier when Cotto was still undefeated but the choose to face him after being stopped twice in brutual fashion, and Trout dealing with him much easier really didn't help his case but it was still a good win I gave him 8, I give Margarito 10 and Pacquaio 9 for beating him earlier

Comment

Cotto being damaged goods from the Margarito plaster of paris beating Floyd fought a 50% Cotto

Comment

10, while Cotto was never the same after Margarito too his soul, he was still prime though at the end of it. Floyd did what he does best, elevated his game and dominated an elite fighter of his era. Ring kings was an appropriate, though recycled name for the event. Quality win no matter how you slice it.

Comment

A 7. He dominated but Cotto was past prime and a couple of vicious beatings b4 the fight

Comment

Good win.

I’d say a 7.

Comment

A very good win with Cotto coming off an emotional win over Margarito. The Miguel Cotto that came in that night was on fire, I don't know who else could've beaten Cotto that night at 154.

Comment

cotto was clearly past his prime when floyd fought him. suffered brutal KO losses to margarito and pac. and lost shortly after to trout proving he was past it.

its a 5 or 4/10 type win.

Comment

It was a very competitive fight and cotto was below average at 154lbs but still gave floyd a very tought fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X