No announcement yet.

Greater fighter: Andre Ward or Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
    - -I like how he sued his dying soon to be dead promoter who was brilliant in keeping him at home in an international tourney so he could go undefeated.
    he sued because he wanted to fight guys like dmitri sartison and didnt want to fight the guys hbo wanted like bute and ggg. that should tell you all you need to know

Comment

If only Wladimir had sought help for his drinking problem maybe he wouldn't have tripped over referees and fallen down so many times.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
        I think Ward has the edge in skill, but he should have a loss on his record against Kovalev. P4P he is probably slightly better.

But Wladimir has the much greater legacy. He dominated a division so badly that no-one would step up to face him, and did this for ages. Ward won the super six, which is really good but not quite the same thing.

Perhaps if Ward had of stayed more focused on committed to boxing he would have had a better legacy. He had the talent for it.

Over the space of two years I quadrupled my starting money by betting all in on three fighters. Wlad, Ward and Mayweather. I didn't bet on anyone else. Wlad and Mayweather created legacies that put them amongst the ATGs - Mayweather more than Wlad. Ward didn't.
        You lost money on the Fury fight?

Comment

Ward and it isn’t that close!

Both great fighters and are in the all time great conversations!

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            You lost money on the Fury fight?
            Nah, but only by pure chance.

I had to pay for a holiday for me and my wife for our tenth wedding anniversary. I was going to be all in on Wlad to beat Fury, but the fight got delayed, and I needed my money so I pulled every cent from my betting account to help pay for the trip.

It wasn't a fortune or anything, well under a thousand dollars. But I'm glad I didn't lose it.

Comment

Wlad by longevity.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                - -U boy ducked the 50 yr old Popkins challenge cuz he knew being just Son of Wart cannot match the Popkins filth and stink.
                Hopkins literally said he didnt want any part of ward.

I would have to pick ward but I cant even hold it against klit.. his division was empty for years. Despite probably losing to his two toughest opponents, he never ducked anyone and carried himself like a champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                  Nah, but only by pure chance.

I had to pay for a holiday for me and my wife for our tenth wedding anniversary. I was going to be all in on Wlad to beat Fury, but the fight got delayed, and I needed my money so I pulled every cent from my betting account to help pay for the trip.

It wasn't a fortune or anything, well under a thousand dollars. But I'm glad I didn't lose it.
                  Cool. cool....

Comment

Working...
                  X