No announcement yet.

Gausha lost every round to Lara and Charlo KO'd Lubin in round 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gausha lost every round to Lara and Charlo KO'd Lubin in round 1

And yet somehow 154 is cool enough to where I'm really interested in Lubin vs Gausha.......

Lubin is still a fantastic talent who just took an L. Losses aren't a big deal.

Gausha however...I've never been impressed with.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      Lubin is still a fantastic talent who just took an L. Losses aren't a big deal.
      They are to people who've never been in a fight. It's a fight, it happens.

I think what happened with Lubin as to why he lost so badly there is they didn't get him any meaningful fights before his title shot. Just a bunch of random Hispanic dudes.

Comment

Lubin vs Gausha is a solid fight.

Lubin got caught early and Lara is a hard fighter to look good against. Even on Lara loses are close affairs.

Comment

Agreed, I think it should make a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
            Lubin vs Gausha is a solid fight.

Lubin got caught early and Lara is a hard fighter to look good against. Even on Lara loses are close affairs.
            Likely because Hurd is the only real loss that Lara has, and even that was because of a KD in the 12th

Comment

It'll be a decent fight I'll tune in for sure. I'm just happy we have some boxing this weekend.

ESPN has a card also.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                Likely because Hurd is the only real loss that Lara has, and even that was because of a KD in the 12th
                I agree. Hurd was getting tagged in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  It'll be a decent fight I'll tune in for sure. I'm just happy we have some boxing this weekend.

ESPN has a card also.
                  Efe and Pedraza gonna be hard to pass up. Might have to record the PBC card.

Comment

What makes 154 interesting is nobody is that good. Everyone is beatable so most fights between top 10 or top 15 guys are always interesting matchups.

Lubin just got caught cold. He still has big potential IMO.

I don’t really rate Gausha tbh. He’s solid but nothing special.

Comment

Working...
                    X