Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the F did Travis Scott get his own Mcdonalds Burger?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let the man have his fucking deal. I'm gaining weight off of it right now as we speak. The goal is to balloon up on this for about two and a half years, hopefully get diabetes, and hypertension, and then sue this fool for marketing a product that forced me into obesity and health problems.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      GM is so delusional he probably thinks they'll name a burger after him.

TOOL thinks hes like Tom Cruise can't believe he even has followers lol. Think how bad you gotta be doing to follow this guy and look up to him lol.
      Lol have you seen Gabe online? I haven’t checked his twitter maybe he unblocked me

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Lol have you seen Gabe online? I haven’t checked his twitter maybe he unblocked me
        I told u to start the thread bro please do it! we all need it during these hard pandemic economic times.

No I dont follow him or have personal social media.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Yes, unfortunately.
          Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Of course I would.

Not sure which one she is though. I get all the Jenners and Kardashians mixed up.
          Yeah me too. But I know Kylie and she's the hottest of them all IMO.

or am I thinking of Kendall?

Anyway. It's a ****ing bacon cheese burger with a little mayo and bbq sauce.

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
            making sure ghetto kids eat that crap
            i've been to a mcdonald's all over and have never seen the vast amount of ghetto kids that eat it supposedly. typically see folks on their lunch break, families and tourists frequenting fast food places. can't imagine ghetto kids fronting the type of cash these fast food combos cost nowadays...

Comment

Working...
            X