Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the F did Travis Scott get his own Mcdonalds Burger?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the F did Travis Scott get his own Mcdonalds Burger?

WTF? Im all about getting ones paper so im not hating but WTF is up with this???

Travis Scott even that big of star first of all? I mean I can see like Jay-Z or Drake getting a Burger named after them but Travis Scott? WTF is this about?

Also how much did he get paid for this?

Back in the day if you was a rapper you'd get canceled for selling out like this. I remember everyone turned on MC Hammer at his peak cuz he did a bunch of commercials now a days all these rappers got all kinds of endorsement deals and not even cool ones like Adidas or Nike but sell out corny shat. Oh My have times changed since when I was a youngster

It was a good move, and I like the combo!

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      It was a good move, and I like the combo!
      LOL bro I havent on purposed ate at McDees since I was in college and even so whenever I do its the breakfast cuz im drunk as F from partying all night.

I just can't eat their food. If I had to eat fast food like im in a hurry id prefer Wendys, Jack in The Box, Del Taco, Popeyes obviously hands down lol.

But do you even know who Travis Scott is bro? I bet you didnt really.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
        LOL bro I havent on purposed ate at McDees since I was in college and even so whenever I do its the breakfast cuz im drunk as F from partying all night.

I just can't eat their food. If I had to eat fast food like im in a hurry id prefer Wendys, Jack in The Box, Del Taco, Popeyes obviously hands down lol.

But do you even know who Travis Scott is bro? I bet you didnt really.

Hey man, I don't blame you haha. I love my McDonalds but I'm trying to cut back. I'm surprisingly in shape even though I indulge on fast food every now and then but it's harder now being 30. Popeyes is good not gonna lie, that new roided up chicken sandwich is a work of art.

I was a bit familiar with him but couldn't name more than two of his songs lol. He also dated one of the Kardashians and dropped the song for Tenet. The guy is very business savy I know that much.

Comment

Hey man, I don't blame you haha. I love my McDonalds but I'm trying to cut back. Popeyes is good not gonna lie, that new roided up chicken sandwich is a work of art.

I was a bit familiar with him but couldn't name more than two of his songs lol. He also dated one of the Kardashians and dropped the song for Tenet. The guy is very business savy I know that much.
          Yes u are correct hes definitely a beast when it comes to marketing and business. He had that huge hit with drake called Sick Mode but I think lot of casual fans would consider that a Drake song more so?

He has a kid with the youngest Jenner and her make up line blew up they said it made her worth a billion.

Yeah so you do know him but I think you are a pretty hip guy right? The average guy your age probably be like who the F is this mofo?

Yeah bro Popeyes damn! That sounds good right about now lol. Popeyes should be opened 24/7 and drive thru!

I do love me some Fatburger, White Castle, Shake Shack those are prob my fav fast food joints when it comes to burgers.

Comment

Yes u are correct hes definitely a beast when it comes to marketing and business. He had that huge hit with drake called Sick Mode but I think lot of casual fans would consider that a Drake song more so?

He has a kid with the youngest Jenner and her make up line blew up they said it made her worth a billion.

Yeah so you do know him but I think you are a pretty hip guy right? The average guy your age probably be like who the F is this mofo?

Yeah bro Popeyes damn! That sounds good right about now lol. Popeyes should be opened 24/7 and drive thru!

I do love me some Fatburger, White Castle, Shake Shack those are prob my fav fast food joints when it comes to burgers.
            I wouldn't say I'm hip by any means since all I listen to is 90s hip hop and oldies haha. But yeah, I would say his name has been big for a while and if I'm not mistaken he also produces the beats so that's a plus. I'd say most 20 and 30 year olds would be familiar with him but you're right, he's still not a household name like Drake or Jay Z.

That's my problem, I just can't pass up a burger lol. Havean't had Shake Shack, how do you rate them? Five Guys is where's its at though.

Comment

I wouldn't say I'm hip by any means since all I listen to is 90s hip hop and oldies haha. But yeah, I would say his name has been big for a while and if I'm not mistaken he also produces the beats so that's a plus. I'd say most 20 and 30 year olds would be familiar with him but you're right, he's still not a household name like Drake or Jay Z.

That's my problem, I just can't pass up a burger lol. Havean't had Shake Shack, how do you rate them? Five Guys is where's its at though.
              oh bro if u love 5 guys Shake Shack will blow your mind! Some say Shake Shack is the best. So they are mostly east coast but a few popped up on the west coast and when I finally had one it blows inn and out out the water! INOUT is so overrated. LA is def not known for the tasty delicious grub of East coast, the south and midwest.

Comment

WTF? Im all about getting ones paper so im not hating but WTF is up with this???

Travis Scott even that big of star first of all? I mean I can see like Jay-Z or Drake getting a Burger named after them but Travis Scott? WTF is this about?

Also how much did he get paid for this?

Back in the day if you was a rapper you'd get canceled for selling out like this. I remember everyone turned on MC Hammer at his peak cuz he did a bunch of commercials now a days all these rappers got all kinds of endorsement deals and not even cool ones like Adidas or Nike but sell out corny shat. Oh My have times changed since when I was a youngster
                making sure ghetto kids eat that crap

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
                  making sure ghetto kids eat that crap
                  This.
                  McDonald's basically put out a statement they were working with this bum to increase sales with the "hip youngin' crowds".

Basically, sell your sh**ty smelly ghetto s**t to the ghetto with sh**ty smelly ghetto s**t.

Comment

promotions, mang.

corporate knows mcdees and black people stick together.

i wanna see a taylor swift sandwich at chickafli

Comment

Working...
                    X