Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can someone tell me whats so great about canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    It's nothing new. I post my pics, and these guys just want to flap their lips. But let him tell it, he's going to email me, come to Richmond, and spark me out...

I'm not worried about him
    Anybody who makes fun of somebodys appearance on the internet is a ****ing jerkoff, period.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
      Anybody who makes fun of somebodys appearance on the internet is a ****ing jerkoff, period.
      Especially the guy that doesn't post his own pic. It's easy to hide behind anonymity and try to belittle someone else

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        im struggling to see it, i saw ricky hatton suggesting he is pound for pound number 1 and i nearly choked on my fry up.

Whats so great about him? Is he fast- no. Does he carry power- no, thats a complete myth. Does he have quick feet- jesus christ, hell no. Is his defence great- no. I guess his chins fairly solid although cottos brother hurt him and we havent really seen him in with someone who can punch other than kirkland who was packing serious glass. I guess canelos greatest asset is having an automatic head start on the scorecards.

I look at his cv, wheres the great wins? He seems to have shot up after beating cotto, wow what an achievement to beat cotto!!! Man im so impressed. The only guy in years pacquiaos stopped and who clottey almost beat. Yet heavy handed canelo couldnt get him out of there.You all must rate austin trout pretty ****ing highly cause didnt he beat cotto 119-109 on one card? GTFOH telling me thats a good win. Other than that, whats he done? I guess he knocked out khan, someone whos chin was shaky at 147, am i meant to be impressed or something? A lot of people thought he lost to lara too.

And i love it how the mayweather loss just gets shrugged off now 'he young doe', come on the guy had 40 fights or close enough. It wasnt billed as some novice stepping up to mayweather, he recorded one of his best wins BEFORE that fight, by beating trout. But apparantly hes a different fighter now and he was just some green kid. Wow i wonder why that fight was hyped so much if canelo had no chance. He looked like **** that night cause he fought someone who was truly elite. And if he fought someone truly elite again im betting he'd look like **** again.

The guys been fighting people smaller than him, fight after fight. Thats his main advantage along with crooked judges. Lets see how he does tonight now hes lost that advantage, people saying chavez is average, yeah true, but when you really dissect canelo as a fighter i dont see much special. Dont be shocked if he looks terrible tonight.
        I know there are holes in his resume. i was hopeing chavez would show up but he ran away. Canelo didn't look that good chavez just looked like garbage. All we can do is wait and see. I really hope this GGG fight is at 160 and nothing stupid or weird that can make you think twice about a win.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          Especially the guy that doesn't post his own pic. It's easy to hide behind anonymity and try to belittle someone else
          Yeah, that's the most pathetic thing ever

Comment

Hes above average but the dummygraphic hype him the hell up cause froid schooled his ass

Comment

Working...
            X