No announcement yet.

my mexican wife treats me like ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my mexican wife treats me like ****

what gives? when i first met her she was as sweet as sugar. now she verbally and physically abuses me every day. she says i'm not a "real man" and openly ****s other guys in our bed! what do i do bros?

Tell her you're gonna get her deported if she don't straighten up, after that... go to the store and find some huevos.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
      Tell her you're gonna get her deported if she don't straighten up, after that... go to the store and find some huevos.
      she only speaks in mexican around her friends and sister even though she knows i only speak american . they always laugh and giggle, sometimes even point at me. i know she is making fun of me and my micropenis.

Comment

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
        she only speaks in mexican. i know she is making fun of me and my micropenis.
        Haha ****in great thread, 10/10

Comment

she only speaks in mexican around her friends and sister even though she knows i only speak american . they always laugh and giggle, sometimes even point at me. i know she is making fun of me and my micropenis.
          American is a language now?

Comment

American speaking limey?

Comment

Sean youre awesome.

Comment

Sounds like the typical U.S. couple what's the problem

Comment

Is this a troll thread or are you for real?

Comment

Ah man this is just sad. Do you guys have kids? Can't you just divorce her?

Comment

Working...
                    X