Fight Night Champion petition for Next Gen consoles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jas View Post
    Anyone want a game on ps 3?
    Yeah, it should also be for previous gen consoles. Provided they have a few more recent boxers then I'm fine with that.

Comment

EA needs to let the rights go so someone else can make a game. Boxing's kind of on the rise fan wise at the moment. We're starting get some momentum going. Perfect time to make a game!

Comment

signed...
        asking for punch out 2!!!

Comment

IF at least they could make a downloadable version of the actual version but for ps4. I'll be happy enough.
          Last edited by Puya; 09-02-2014, 04:45 AM.

Comment

I hope they refine a lot of things in the next game if they do make it.

Fix the body spamming and endurance system.Also the ability to choose matches based on the boxers skill rating(like boxers with skill points 90 and below so i don't have to face tyson for the 500th time).Fix the damn right hand spam.So many things need to be fixed for multiplayer.

Comment

145 supporters, 49,855 needed.

You know if this was a basketball game being stopped, or NFL, MLB, it would have had like 1,000,000+ supporters and would have needed like 3million(which it would easily get).

But this is boxing, a low standard was set, and even with that low standard we'll struggle

Signed.

Comment

Originally posted by ippo View Post
                I hope they refine a lot of things in the next game if they do make it.

Fix the body spamming and endurance system.Also the ability to choose matches based on the boxers skill rating(like boxers with skill points 90 and below so i don't have to face tyson for the 500th time).Fix the damn right hand spam.So many things need to be fixed for multiplayer.
                Oh god the endurance system. That's my biggest gripe with fnc. That and the fact that opponents can clinch at will but you have noodle arms when you try

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  145 supporters, 49,855 needed.

You know if this was a basketball game being stopped, or NFL, MLB, it would have had like 1,000,000+ supporters and would have needed like 3million(which it would easily get).

But this is boxing, a low standard was set, and even with that low standard we'll struggle

Signed.
                  Tru that. That's exactly the problem

Comment

Originally posted by Puya View Post
                    Tru that. That's exactly the problem
                    I signed this when you made the thread, I was the 146th supporter. It's now at 147

Comment

just signed, I am number 150. Fight night champion is the primary online game that I play. When a new fight night is announced, is the day that i get a next gen system. Ps3 Gamertag - RikanLynX

Comment

Working...
                      X