No announcement yet.

This is for only the most dapper of gents in this lounge, Suavecito pomade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is for only the most dapper of gents in this lounge, Suavecito pomade

I've used everything from Tres Flores, to Aquanet, to gel, to Super ****er, to Murrays, and nothing, I repeat, nothing is as good as this Suavecito pomade. Not greasy, not sticky, and water soluble. It goes on easy, combs easy, and washes out just as easy. Most importantly, it keeps your hair in place. You know, that if you've ever had to use any of the above products, those ****s are hard to wash out sometimes, especially the Murrays and Tres Flores.

I got my hair cut two days ago, I asked the barber to put gel, and he put this stuff on. I first noticed how damn good it smelled. So I asked him, and he told me. He said, "if you don't buy any today, I guarantee you'll be wishing you did. ". No ****ing joke, I was looking the next day online to see where I could buy it. I sent an email to their customer service if they knew any barbers in my area that carry it, and within 2 hours, they sent me a list. Not gonna lie, its kind of pricey, but well worth it in my opinion.

http://suavecitopomade.com/

So which one's better, the black or the brown one? they both say strong hold and they're both the same price.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
      So which one's better, the black or the brown one? they both say strong hold and they're both the same price.

That I could not tell you. I got the brown one.

Comment

Damn homie, good lookin out! I just ordered a few things on the website. I have been looking for an old school pomade, and can never find one.

I think the black can is just a special edition one, nothing different. They have the reg hold and firm hold.

I got the reg hold (2cans) the shaving cream and the after shave cream

Looks high quality.

Comment

i shave my head with a zero on my clippers. I will keep this in mind if i decide to grow out my hair

Comment

ive use both the regular suavecito and the suavecito firme hold ( i got thick, curly hair, lots of it so i would recommend that one if you have unruly hair) The hold and shine are really good and its water soluble so it washes of easier than petroleum based pomades. I cant put my nose on the scent but ive smelled it before and it drives me crazy i cant remember where ive smelled it before but im 90 % sure its identical to the Dolce and Gabanna The One cologne.

with all that said,the big negatives would be the price but more so the quantity they give you for that price. mine runs out in like two weeks. For the same price I get a German pomade called Schmier which comes in a tin with more product inside, not much shine still good product overall

Comment

if you guys want a bigger selection i would suggest checking out thegreaseshop.com

Comment

American Crew>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Suavecito Pomade

Comment

Oh shyt i forgot about this thread, i'm gonna order the brown one today, i hope it's better than tres flores.

Comment

No mamen pinche gueyes...nomas ponganse limon en el pelo y ya....

"suavesito POMADE"....AY SI TA LOCO!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by extracurRICular; 11-18-2013, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X