Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should David Haye get another Wlad shot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Wow you had to dig deep for that one. I shouldn't have said that, it was a heat of the moment thing.
    Like 90 percent of the garbage you post.

Comment

• I wouldn't mind seeing Wlad-Haye II. But it would be a more meaningful fight and could be a better win on Wladimir's resume if Haye first beat a couple of decent top 20 contenders.

Haye-Pulev and Haye-Fury are very interesting matchups.

If Haye first beat Fury, it would make a rematch with Wladimir more interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
        He was on his bike for 12 rounds against one, I agree on that.
        Of course he was, who would stand toe to toe? He used his brain, ****ing ******

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
          actually its you 2 who got it entirely wrong. You are talking about 'calling him a coward'. Are you or are you not? Well, you and your friend are doing this, but the OP isn't saying that at all. Its the actual reverse of what you claim.

Lacedup said 'like a coward'. He never said Klit was a coward, never -he said EXACTLY these words 'like a coward'. This means acting like a coward in that one, instance (such as a SHW quitting against a MW, which is not a bad definition of one) not being one in every deed and act.

Whereas your minion refers to Haye as a coward directly. Haye=coward is what he said.

Not expecting anyone to back down, just making an accurate observation of your mistake in the quotes above from which you can choose to honourably back down from or not, it matters not to me. But personally if I had made your mistake I would make an apology, I'd feel bad about being wrong and then pretending I was right.
          Beware, he comes again... He is DreamFighter, a super...

Comment

• Haye vs Vitali or Wlad is all that interest me in the HW division

Comment

• HW division ****ing sucks man

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post

That guy posts first, then 'thinks'.
                Rather think after than not think at all.

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                Like 90 percent of the garbage you post.
                That's a pretty bold statement coming from someone who claims the CW champ of the world ran from the LHW champion, to go for the HW champ.

But you have been owned a million times on here. 1500 posts exclusively on Wladimir Klitschko. I have since come to learn that you are below 18 years of age, so no surprise with regards to your limited knowledge.

Question, you put me on ignore, then took it off. You don't have to either read or reply to my posts. I don't need your teenage views on what I'm saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                  Beware, he comes again... He is DreamFighter, a super...

Dreamfighter is a multi scientist and all knowing omnipotent oracle

Comment

Working...
                  X