Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That Dunk Contest was a Disgrace, very Depressing..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    ****a, im 5 5. of course i cant dunk. although i can touch rim, quickest in our gym, low post and box out beast and i drain trays all day.

squats and calf raises definitely boost them leg power.
    I used to be able to grab with 2 hands back in college. Leg exercises for track and running bleachers had me bouncing like tigger.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
      I used to be able to grab with 2 hands back in college. Leg exercises for track and running bleachers had me bouncing like tigger.
      damn. u had major hops.

i used to run with these back in HS.

Comment

Forgot it existed. Last one I saw it had gingers twin doing some lame car dunk.

Comment

They suck n they are also fixed

Comment

Originally posted by #YOLO View Post
            Forgot it existed. Last one I saw it had gingers twin doing some lame car dunk.
            Lol that dunk sucked, Ibaka did some way better dunks n still lost

I lost interest a while back, i dont understand why elite players dont participate

Comment

Blake Griffin was that last star to do it.

It sucks these days because you get to see someone fail for a couple minutes. They need to go back to 1 try. That will weed out the crap.

Comment

****a, im 5 5. of course i cant dunk. although i can touch rim, quickest in our gym, low post and box out beast and i drain trays all day.

squats and calf raises definitely boost them leg power.
                too easy lol

Comment

Bunch of guys no one has heard of, 100 missed dunks, and its all about prop dunks. So yeah its crap these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
                    too easy lol
                    with your rusty, old ass knees, id abuse you in the court, gramps.

Comment

with your rusty, old ass knees, id abuse you in the court, gramps.
                      loooooooooooooooooooooool. no chance, even at my advanced age.

5'5 grabbing rim huh? i'm 6'1 and i don't just grab them. I jam things in them....

Comment

Working...
                      X