Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma Happy To Start Fresh as The Next Chapter Begins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't say much 4 this warm up bout that he should have no problem w/but if he does that's a warning...w/his chin I doubt he'll beat the elite, he catches 2 many shots...

Comment

Juanma is a very good fighter, he just happens to be in a very good division..lol..with loads of very good/great fighters. He can still make some noise with anyone in the division..no one is going to destroy him win or loose he will give anyone a run for there money.

Comment

The problem with Lopez is that he has never been what some fans would like him to be. Lopez, almost certainly, will look great against this brazilian Silva and I bet many followers will claim that he instantaneously becomes the best in the 130 Lbs division (similar to what some people believed when JML defeated Ponce in super bantamweights). Luckily for JML, the super featherweight division appears to be very weak and he can have a good chance to become champion (especially on the WBO side where Martinez is a mediocre champion whose defeats are saved by inept judges). However, sooner or later some of the guys on 126 Lbs. could climb to the immediate upper division and probably Lopez would end having problems again facing boxers like Mikey Garcia, Mares, Fortuna, etc. Lopez is almost 30 yr old and I don't think that he is going to become better as time goes by.

Comment

Working...
        X