No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez, Hernandez on PED Claims: Memo Rips Conte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
    Memo... Save your breath until you're ready for true year round random testing through VADA.
    Memo could say he's ready for that tomorrow. But as soon as he mentions that Pac has to do it too the proposal will be dead in the water.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      First of all Memo is a rat and where I'm from snitches get stitches

2nd he straight up changed his name which means he is ashamed of what his previous name stood for, no matter how many times he changes it, hes a drug cheat, period

3rd, It costs about $100,000 just to drug test for 2 months. Year round testing would cost around $600,000. Who is gonna foot the bill? I know it ain't memo with his broke fat ass

4th, I hope he takes Roach to court so Roach can destroy him like Pac did to floyd in court. Roach has Arum (Harvard Law Grad) and his lawyer buddies ready to lay the smack down. Top Rank doesn't lose legal battles.
      are you ashamed of your name ? cause im pretty sure check_hooks is not your real name. if it cost $600,000 for a year of drug testing and nonito donaire who does not have pacquiao kind of money is doing it.im pretty sure pacquiao can afford it if he wanted to

Comment

Lets Bottom Line This.

Marquez willing to take any test any time, However only if Pacquaio does so.

So Basically if Team Pacquaio whole heartily believe that Marquez is on anything, will be easy to get the test started, Just say okay we will submit to the same test you do.

They refuse to submit to the same test they are trying to say Marquez should take.

My thoughts.

Are they both doping, who knows but all I know is one is willing to take any test as long as he not outcasted.

Comment

I think it's good to implement more stringent testing especially in a sport like boxing. But there's still so many loopholes. Fighters supposedly testing positive and it getting slipped under the rug. Fighters testing positive but getting away with it with some ridiculous excuse. Also, it would be hard to monitor and test all fighters year round because of the cost. Still, testing should be pushed where appropriate.

It's funny, this talk of testing was floated around before but it only became so big when one guy started demanding it. What's even funnier is that people are talking as if the guy launched a crusade, when the main reason he demanded it was because he did not want to fight a guy.

Still I guess all's well that ends well.

Comment

I care little if Marquez is juicing but him and Memo's claim they will take any test means nothing. Memo knows how to beat all the tests.

Comment

Let Pacquiao and Marquez be tested by VADA. Certainly not by USADA because it's tainted.

Comment

Originally posted by cherpotpot View Post
                Let Pacquiao and Marquez be tested by VADA.
                I'm sure Marquez would do it. But would Pac?

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                  Lets Bottom Line This.

Marquez willing to take any test any time, However only if Pacquaio does so.

So Basically if Team Pacquaio whole heartily believe that Marquez is on anything, will be easy to get the test started, Just say okay we will submit to the same test you do.

They refuse to submit to the same test they are trying to say Marquez should take.

My thoughts.

Are they both doping, who knows but all I know is one is willing to take any test as long as he not outcasted.
                  I have read articles that declared both sides willing to do it as of late. The only problem is that Arum says neither side has requested for it. So who do we blame?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    I'm sure Marquez would do it. But would Pac?
                    Yeah, he agreed to. That's according to Roach when he was interviewed by USA Today. But he was blaming Arum. And Arum was saying that neither side requested for it. I hope they do it even if it's kinda late already.

Comment

it's like i've said for the past couple of years, the roiders know how to pass the tests, memo, conte, 365 days of testing is a walk in the park for guys who have done it for so long "undetected" under OST, none of their athletes have ever tested positive

that's why if pacquiao was really on steroids and his issue was being afraid of getting caught this little testing from floyd wouldn't move him at all, he would have jumped at the oppurtunity, the guys genuinely believed in the blood weakening imo

Comment

Working...
                      X