Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ways to avoid a DUI situation...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The keys to your car just have to be "within" range for you to have a "reasonable" chance of grabbing the keys and starting the car. So, what you have to do is throw the keys out of the window if you are parked and tell the cops that your friend has your keys and you are just sitting in the car because you don't want anyone to steal you car. One time we were drinking in the parking lot and a cop passed and jumped out of the car REALLY quick and walked away from the car with a beer can in my hand and tossed the beer. The cop saw but I guess it wasn't worth it for him to stop me since I had reacted quick and jumped out of the car. That was a close one.

Or just use the "Traveling" defense. Remember "Driving" is a privilege, "Traveling" is a right protected under the Constitution of the United States. Your only responsibility is "due care". Look up Taj Tarik Bey. He explains this complex subject simply and elegantly.

Comment

Originally posted by Band-Aid View Post
      Good plan, idiot.
      Originally posted by Jerub Baal View Post

Note : I do not condone drinking and driving, this is just a hypothetical situation.
      It was never a plan kid...
      Last edited by Jerub Baal; 08-07-2012, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
        Key doesnt even have to be in the ignition if you are in the drivers seat and drunk thats a dui
        If the keys are on the passenger side on the floor, or on the floor in the backseat, you are not in violation, and will not be charged with a DUI.

Comment

Jose already owned you here.

Oh and cops tell you to stay in your car btw, unless they tell you to get out. Oh and another thing, you just chugged an entire beer in public right in front of a cop, do you plan on getting back in your car now?

Oh wait, why were you pulled over in the first place? A lot of plot holes there champ. Think it through, you'll understand.

The point is not to get charged with a DUI.

Comment

Lol @ the ownage. Thread backfired hard. Like I said, hopefully none of your siblings get hit by an unsuspecting drunk idiot. I wonder if you'd cheer the driver on if they used your little tactic then.

Comment

Lol @ the ownage. Thread backfired hard. Like I said, hopefully none of your siblings get hit by an unsuspecting drunk idiot. I wonder if you'd cheer the driver on if they used your little tactic then.
              Either I've been stupid enough to be baited by a troll,

or this kid has lost his senses. In that case...

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                Or just run out of the car yelling "Bees!"

Just tell the cop you were trying to escape the Oprah set.

Comment

A couple of days ago in Toronto a nineteen year old was woken up by a knock on the door to be told that his father and sister were dead and his mother in intensive care. He had to break the news to his seriously ill mother that she had lost a daughter and a husband. That was because some fucking little prick got in his car drunk, went the wrong way on the highway and crashed into the family head on.

He's charges of dangerous driving causing death, impaired driving causing death, a lengthy prison term, a lifetime driving ban and having to stand in a courtroom face to face with a young man whose father and sister he killed. He killed. Because he was too much of a **** to catch a cab.

So don't drink and drive.

Originally posted by Lakers420 View Post
                  The keys to your car just have to be "within" range for you to have a "reasonable" chance of grabbing the keys and starting the car. So, what you have to do is throw the keys out of the window if you are parked and tell the cops that your friend has your keys and you are just sitting in the car because you don't want anyone to steal you car. One time we were drinking in the parking lot and a cop passed and jumped out of the car REALLY quick and walked away from the car with a beer can in my hand and tossed the beer. The cop saw but I guess it wasn't worth it for him to stop me since I had reacted quick and jumped out of the car. That was a close one.
                  You're a fucking idiot. But at least you don't buy into that Freeman on the Land nonsense.

Or just use the "Traveling" defense. Remember "Driving" is a privilege, "Traveling" is a right protected under the Constitution of the United States. Your only responsibility is "due care". Look up Taj Tarik Bey. He explains this complex subject simply and elegantly.
                  Oh dear, you did. Freeman on the Land and Sovereign Citizen are wacky legal conceits where people with no formal training in law think that using a few magic words like "travelling in my conveyance" or adding "of the family" between their first and last names makes them immune from the rules that govern everybody else.

Here is a list of all the times that using Freeman on the Land legal woo has worked in a court:

As you can see this is a very poor strategy.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Freeman_on_the_land

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    A couple of days ago in Toronto a nineteen year old was woken up by a knock on the door to be told that his father and sister were dead and his mother in intensive care. He had to break the news to his seriously ill mother that she had lost a daughter and a husband. That was because some fucking little prick got in his car drunk, went the wrong way on the highway and crashed into the family head on.

He's charges of dangerous driving causing death, impaired driving causing death, a lengthy prison term, a lifetime driving ban and having to stand in a courtroom face to face with a young man whose father and sister he killed. He killed. Because he was too much of a **** to catch a cab.

So don't drink and drive.

You're a fucking idiot. But at least you don't buy into that Freeman on the Land nonsense.

Oh dear, you did. Freeman on the Land and Sovereign Citizen are wacky legal conceits where people with no formal training in law think that using a few magic words like "travelling in my conveyance" or adding "of the family" between their first and last names makes them immune from the rules that govern everybody else.

Here is a list of all the times that using Freeman on the Land legal woo has worked in a court:

As you can see this is a very poor strategy.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Freeman_on_the_land
                    Good post. Wonder if TS would be defending his little "master plan" (that happens to be complete garbage) if this happened to a family member.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerub Baal View Post
                      The cops usually take a minute before they get out of their car first, so you get out of your car before they smell alcohol on you or have any proof that you were drinking - open your unopened pint and chug it. That way, the only proof they will have of you drinking was outside of your car with an unopened bottle.
                      Because they can't measure the amount of alcohol in your blood or by blowing into their handheld device. One pint gives you same percentage of alcohol in your blood, as 15 alcoholic beverages do

Comment

Working...
                      X