Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happens if hopkins switches geers with dawson??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens if hopkins switches geers with dawson??

What happens if hopkins switches geers with dawson??

like fight agressivly like the old mw brawler hopkins thenswithc gears and box

would this keep him guessing

would it work???

should he box or pressure dawson

is he too old to pressure for teh whole 12????

anyone have a prediction or thoughts about tactics for this one>?????

posted this in nsb but got no replys wondering if u guys might have some insight?

If Dawson doesn't absolutely choke like he did against Pascal then being super aggressive is the only way Hopkins can win

Comment

I dont think Hopkins could fight that type of fight at this point. If he could it would be the way to go.

Im expecting a Dawson UD

Comment

I've given up writing off Hopkin's chances in a matchup. The guy is a legend who has always acquitted himself well against southpaws.

I think Hopkins has the greater mental strength.....and I dont think that Manny Steward in Dawson's corner will make much impact either.

This should be a very winnable fight for Dawson; he has the youth, skills, corner.......but I'm going to go for a razor close decision win for Hopkins.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
          I dont think Hopkins could fight that type of fight at this point. If he could it would be the way to go.

Im expecting a Dawson UD

me too
          i'm putting a bet on dawson to win on the cards if i can get some good odds..

i think if chad loses it will be because he doesn't step on the gas enough

physcally and stylistically this is not a good looking match for bernard
          the fight is there to be lost by dawson and will be lost in his head (in terms of the decisions he makes, or the work he chooses not to do)

chad's been looking for this fight for so long that he might actually get out of his shell for it and fight with a pulse

and to save myself another 60-70 bux (and to be certain i'll buy pacquiao - marquez and margarito - cotto) i'll be streaming this one

Comment

Working...
          X