No announcement yet.

Have you ever sucker punched anyone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever sucker punched anyone?

i did last weekend. hes 6' 1 im 5' 5. Regardless of reason, this guy put me in rage ive never had, I was ready for battle no matter what the outcome was. I got him with a right hook from the hip and landed in his jaw. The bastard fell on the ground, he tried kicking me but I got around his legs and ground and pounded. His boys jumped in but the 5 ******* didn’t know to hit. 2 big ass black bouncers came in to his rescue. Then cops came. Ill sock him again if I see him.

what do you guys think of suckerpunching? imo its a streetfight so anything is for grabs to your advantage.

you're into "grounding and pounding"?

Comment

is it considered sucker punching when you're in front of the guy laughing like everything is cool then BAM...right on the side of the jaw?

Comment

Originally posted by r ! z View Post
        you're into "grounding and pounding"?
        nah, i prefer stand up but it so happened he fell on the ground and i was ready to do some damage. i dont prefer it but my adrenaline was kickin in. plus it was to my advantage since he was a foot taller than me.

Comment

Suckerpunching is wrong at all levels. If u got a problem wit someone u settle it face to face, not like some ***** suckerpunching.

Comment

Never sucker punched anyone, actually havent hit anyone with a bare fist since I was 14. But for some reason whenever **** starts up somebody always sucker punches me even though I'm just a spectator. I eat the shot, look at them like they must be frickin' crazy and start smiling. Dont know why but whenever I'm about o throw down I always start laughing and smiling. On the 4 seperate occasions that this has happened the guy always looks at me kinda funny and then runs away, just aswell.........Rockin'

Comment

I at least borderline sucker punched a guy once I guess. It was tough going, he was bigger than me and I was pretty drunk, and the guy just jumped on me when I wasn't expecting it during an argument and caught me clean several times (I've never felt pain in the heat of combat, but you can always feel the impact). After we got broken up, the guy came and got in my face again, only this time I wasn't having any of it and I threw one punch to the jaw which laid him out. I hit him one more time on the ground before realizing he was basically out at which point I stormed away. It was at that point when his friend blindsided me with a shot to the side of my jaw which I never saw coming. The whole side of my face hurt for about a month from that.

Comment

Originally posted by King Jr View Post
                Suckerpunching is wrong at all levels. If u got a problem wit someone u settle it face to face, not like some ***** suckerpunching.
                WRONG............................

You are surrounded by 5 dudes that want to bash your skull in, so what do you do?

Step one : Sucker punch the closest mother fuker to you.

Step two: Find a weapon, preferably sharp.

Step three: Cut the closest mother fuker to you.

Step three: Find an escape route.

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
                  hes 6' 1.... I got him from the hip and landed in his jaw...on the ground, I got around his legs and ground and pounded. His boys jumped. 2 big ass black bouncers..
                  Fixed for chuckles...

Comment

If a guy is standing in front of you and you are in a confrontational situation and you just from the hip catch him with a clean shot, its his fault for not being ready.

Comment

Working...
                    X