Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd "really injured"? Or trying to sell more tickets?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd "really injured"? Or trying to sell more tickets?

Heard that the ticket sales aren't going as well as planned. So they "just so happened" to re-schedule the fight for Mexican Independence Day...no not Cinco de Mayo.....any thoughts?
    Personally....I believe the injury is real....and I don't think Floyd would go in there and fight with an injury that could come back to haunt him in the fight...."Van Dam against that gorilla from New Zealand in the movie Lionheart"...I can see it now....Marquez tags Floyd in the ribs...and Floyd winces...and Marquez point at his ribs and waves his finger in the classic ***embe Motumbo way....
    Discuss?

you couldve just posted in the thread i made about the same thing

Comment

why whenever news of Mayweather comes out..."its FALSE AND ITS REALLY SOMETHING ELSE AND NOT FOR REAL"??? I mean for real. I think as boxing FANS, we need to let MORE information come out before we jump to hasty conclusions. The guy could REALLY be hurt. I say that because I am an athlete and injuries occur. Give the guy a break, if he got into a car accident, you dudes who automatically say that it was his fault WITH NO INFORMATION ABOUT IT OR ANYTHING! Am I mad that it got postponed? Yes. However, I am NOT stupid. If it did come out that he "faked" this injury for because of tickets sales, etc, then I would call him out on it and I am a FAN (not stan) of Mayweather. But lets allow MORE news of this situation generate so that we are INFORMED and not jumping to conclusions as always when it comes to Floyd Joy.

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
        you couldve just posted in the thread i made about the same thing
        my bad...just go into work and had to start sumthin....didn't see your's until I started "looking"...

Comment

v.webb..floyds my favorite fighter and ill defend him to the end..but i smell bull**** on this one..fight rescheduled till sept on some mexican holiday???money.money.money

Comment

Can someone please show me where it says LOW TICKET SALES for the fight?? Cuz the only source people have is a WACK ASS BLOG

Comment

Originally posted by White_Bread View Post
              Can someone please show me where it says LOW TICKET SALES for the fight?? Cuz the only source people have is a WACK ASS BLOG
              go to fighthype

Comment

v.webb..floyds my favorite fighter and ill defend him to the end..but i smell bull**** on this one..fight rescheduled till sept on some mexican holiday???money.money.money
                not just floyd's fault.

i'm sure gbp , jmm are for it as well.

whatever makes the most money.

Comment

go to fighthype
                  I want a RELIABLE source

Comment

I feel you larry, I really do. But I will not be like everyone else on here and jump to conclusions and automatically assume something because the majority is. As I said, with an injury situation, I PERSONALLY need more information. Is that fair?

Comment

Working...
                    X