No announcement yet.

Rumors about the 155 lbs. Division in the UFC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumors about the 155 lbs. Division in the UFC

Just read a rumor that the UFC is talking about dropping the lightweight class. If this happens I will NEVER!!!! buy another UFC PPV or post any news about their promotion.

If this is true it would be the dumbest move ever made by the UFC and they have pulled some stupid stuff in the past.
    Between the LHW drama and no middleweight or lightweight champ and the poor quality of the last couple of PPV the UFC is right for someone to step up and take over as the #1 MMA promotion in North America. If they are trying to sell the sport to new fans they're really doing a lousy job of it.

I hope this is all just a rumor. It sounds unbelievable but I wouldn't put anything past the "brain trust" of Zuffa entertainment.

that would suck
    Theres alot of talent at 155 lbs
    The UFC has just too damn stupid and have depended on penn and uno in the past, the need to bring in new talent at 155 lbs

Comment

that would be the worst decision they have ever made

Comment

if this is true, i would hope nothing but the worst for Zuffa entertainment.

keyword: IF

if this is not true, then cool, I hope Zuffa brings out some of the newer talent and tries to build the UFC to its full potential.

Comment

if this were to happen i would never be able to fight in the ufc

Comment

question is will he?

Comment

I would be pissed at them if they dropped it, I REALLY hope this is just a rumor.

Comment

thats my 2nd fav weight class...bet not

Comment

Sudo- Edwards- Ludwig- Penn- Thomas- Uno

Enough said. Hope it's bull****.

Comment

That would fuicking suck. I think the LW division is full of talent and a lot of potential matchups.
                    If they do drop the weight clas then another promotion should jump on the oppurtunity to have a few tournaments from 16 to 32 fighters until you get the final 8 and have a Grand Prix of sorts for the LW class.

Comment

Working...
                    X