Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do untalented people like Amy Schumer have starring roles in movies?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    Probably because she's fat and a bunch of fat ugly feminists like her are trying to push that as the ideal female image.
    Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
    Pretty much this.

She's a joke thief. In that industry it's a BIG No-No. But somehow she gets away from it.

There are plenty of videos on youtube of her plagiarizing.
    Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    She's picking up where Rosie O'Donnell left off. Passing of the torch, there always has to be a fat, unattractive, talentless diesel-dyke getting steady work in Hollywood. I'm sure being related to uncle Chucky helped open a few doors for her early on.
    Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
    Im surprised Hollywood hasn't cast her to be the new wonder women.
    Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    They tried, but she kept trying to eat the invisible jet.
    and sucking the right d*ck, that's how hollywood works, the ones that will do any producer become the biggest stars

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
      and sucking the right d*ck, that's how hollywood works, the ones that will do any producer become the biggest stars
      I bet Amy Schumer could suck a mean c0ck. She seems like the type that loves to lick ass as well.

Maybe she's not so bad after all.

Comment

Feminism and men supporting feminism.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom . View Post
          Yes, it seems that way. And suburban Canada is just as gullible.
          Gimme old boozing & drug using, racist, sexist & creepy John Candy any day of the week. Back in the SCTV days. There are not too many funny people anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            I bet Amy Schumer could suck a mean c0ck. She seems like the type that loves to lick ass as well.

Maybe she's not so bad after all.
            i can easily picture schumer squeezing some producer's @ss cheeks while ramming that c0ck deep into her throat and sucking out every drop of semen from his lil pecker, and then licking out his Hole clean, and even deep throating his bag after, she's going to be a big star for a long time.

Comment

Working...
            X