Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baz Obama: The only people with a right to object to immigration are Native Americans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So should the same thng that happened to the Indians, happen to the Europeans?

Do they deserve to lose their self-determination as well?

Or should we have learned our lesson from back in history when "might was right," and everybody was conquering. Including Natve AMericans - they routinely attacked, and conquered other Natve American tribes, and their land.

No telling how many Natve American tribes that have been elminated thousands of years ago due to conquest by other Natives.

I think this video is a perfect summation why the mentality of "only Indians having the right to protest immigration" is outdated, hypocritical, and wrong.

It's full of humor to make it's point - which is very stinging, and full of pwn.

Comment

Go to abput 4 minutes and start for the real own age to ebegin. For all those with the mindset of only native Americans have the right to protest immigtstion. And with silly ideas.

Comment

is it a white guy who made that video?

Comment

Originally posted by - Riceteous - View Post
          is it a white guy who made that video?
          I have no idea whether or not he's White - no clue what race he is.

It really is a BRILLIANT little parody of all those who say Whites are "immigrants" and have no right to call USA ther home country, etc. The type who believe what Obama said in OP's post.

SO brilliant. Nobody can debunk it.
          Last edited by Rostov Papa; 11-27-2014, 11:58 PM.

Comment

13 minutes of my life I will never get back, I knew I shouldn't have had hit play.

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi87 View Post
              You mean those you kunts killed off years ago and then stole their land? Yeh I'm sure that all 200 of them will want to make the decision.
              Old World germs had wiped out something like 90% of the indigenous populations before the pilgrims even arrived.

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
                13 minutes of my life I will never get back, I knew I shouldn't have had hit play.
                Truth hurts something like quicksand...

Cant handle the stinging irony, and biting truth.

Comment

only 710 days 22 hours and 7 minutes left

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...s-9887501.html

I know this will rub some of you up the wrong way, so I made a thread about it.
                    Admitting that you're a troll is the first step to recovery. I'm sure the BNP would wholeheartedly agree with this Baz character.

Comment

Working...
                    X