Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
    clear but close or clear and away?
    8-4 type-ish, maybe 9-3.

Comment

Cotto.....

Comment

Cotto late KO. Trout way out of depth.

Comment

Miguel Cotto late stoppage... War Cotto!!!

Comment

Cotto by close decision.

Comment

Too funny. Cotto by late stoppage. Cotto usually gasses out late. Please. Do you guys really follow Cotto? Stylistically, Trout is horrible match up for Cotto. Why:

1. Cotto does NOT have a good straight right.
              2. Trout has excellent movement and avoids being hit by jabs
              3. Trout is 26 in his prime weight and in his optimal weight division.
              4. Trout is taller and has longer reach and can fight tall.

8-4 Trout. EASY.

I laugh at those who think Cotto will win by late stoppage - especially at super WW. Remember, Cotto GASES out easy. Against both Floyd and Margarito, he didn't look that good at the later rounds. A lot of Cotto nuthuggery here.

Comment

Cotto I think he is the better boxer and has more variety to his game, Trout needs to step his game up to really have a shot which is possible given that this is a huge spot for him so he should be at his very best.

Still odds favor Cotto winning, by a late TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
                  Too funny. Cotto by late stoppage. Cotto usually gasses out late. Please. Do you guys really follow Cotto? Stylistically, Trout is horrible match up for Cotto. Why:

1. Cotto does NOT have a good straight right.
                  2. Trout has excellent movement and avoids being hit by jabs
                  3. Trout is 26 in his prime weight and in his optimal weight division.
                  4. Trout is taller and has longer reach and can fight tall.

8-4 Trout. EASY.

I laugh at those who think Cotto will win by late stoppage - especially at super WW. Remember, Cotto GASES out easy. Against both Floyd and Margarito, he didn't look that good at the later rounds. A lot of Cotto nuthuggery here.
                  Easy? Really? Floyd didn't even have it easy with Cotto. Trout doesn't do anything exceptionally well, he does a lot of things good. He's not too fast, doesn't have great power, and he's not gonna bully Cotto. Also Cotto doesn't usually have trouble with guys longer so throw that out the window. I think Cotto is gonna bully this dude around and cut off the ring and go to the body, he's gonna win a UD.

Comment

I think Cotto wins this one by UD, possibly by stoppage. Trout's style has nothing to trouble Cotto IMO, Cotto will push him backwards the whole fight, TRUST. Trout might have some good moments early on but it won't be nearly enough; I'll be here for my crow if I'm completely wrong.

Comment

Cotto by late TKO or UD 8-4 or 9-3 type. From what I seen from Trout he is a safety first fighter with good boxing skills and defence but with average power. I see Cotto outworking him and getting a late stopage.

Comment

Working...
                      X