No announcement yet.

My Take on Pirog

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
    Pirog is going to stay in Europe and feast on scrubs. He's avoid anybody worth fighting especially Martinez unless he can get it at home with his home judges.
    I don't think Martinez wants any parts of Pirog..

Ya'll hypin' that sloppy old dude like he's Hagler..

Comment

My problem is no lateral movement,good boxers will tag him up just throw him in with Kirkland and we'll see who comes out with a brain.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
        Pirog is going to stay in Europe and feast on scrubs. He's avoid anybody worth fighting especially Martinez unless he can get it at home with his home judges.
        Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        nothing special about him imo. hes what i thought he was. a solid euro technician. his saving grace is that theres a lot of ppl like him in the middleweight division. solid fighters with various claims to various belts. but this far, pirog has done nothing to put him ahead of anyone at middleweight.
        Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        My problem is no lateral movement,good boxers will tag him up just throw him in with Kirkland and we'll see who comes out with a brain.
        You guys are right. It's gonna take someone with Paulie's power or Paulie himself to challenge Pirog in his backyard and bring that belt back.

Comment

**** Degaile, fight Gennady

Comment

Pirog had an injury a few fights back and carried on with thefight anyway. Since then he looks crap.

Mentally he doesn't care. He said he wants the champs or he may quit. If he gets a big fight I feel he will train hard.

Comment

Martinez hasn't always looked spectular either. Macklin and the ight previous he had some lack lustre rounds. He did get the KO but these guys are not good.

You can say Macklin beat Sturm, but also it was a come back fight for Sturm and he was slow. Macklin did gas out in the end and lose the last rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                The dude sucks, plain and simple. He's very flat footed, not mobile at all and he punches slow as ****. Then he does this double jab looking thing with his non lead hand that would probably get his ass dropped. As soon as this dude steps up in competition he will start losing and expect that KO ratio to start dropping as well. How anyone can say Martinez is avoid this guy is beyond believe. I think any mobile boxer would beat this guy easily to tell you the truth.

Thoughts?
                You dont know **** about boxing if you think he sucks. Every fighter in the division would have great trouble with Pirog. Hes a skilled boxer puncher with sound defense and reflexes.

Comment

Oh and to the guy who said Ishida got dropped in sparring. What an idiot, so what? Sparring is sparring where you test thing out. Ishida has a good chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
                    Oh and to the guy who said Ishida got dropped in sparring. What an idiot, so what? Sparring is sparring where you test thing out. Ishida has a good chin.
                    I guess Ishida was testing how it felt to get dropped then huh?

Originally posted by Sportofkings View Post
                    You dont know **** about boxing if you think he sucks. Every fighter in the division would have great trouble with Pirog. Hes a skilled boxer puncher with sound defense and reflexes.
                    That doesn't say a lot does it? MW division is weak as fck. But he would not get past Sturm or Martinez that's for sure.

Comment

The dude sucks, plain and simple. He's very flat footed, not mobile at all and he punches slow as ****. Then he does this double jab looking thing with his non lead hand
                      It's called a back hand.

Never saw Pirog fight before to tell you the truth and I tuned in around the 6th round
                      That's all I need to know. Thank you, I almost took this thread seriously.

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                      And this is the guy so many thinks has a chance at beating Martinez?
                      Crazy right? I mean we're talking about Martinez who destroyed his last few opponents easily...oh wait.

Comment

Working...
                      X