Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL : Cotto vs Bradley at 147. who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol at the poll. Cotto has been at 154 for too long (it is the best weight for him), 147 would make him weak and he would fatigue early on. Bradley shuts him down..........the disrespect that Bradley receives is hilarious. I can't wait till the Pac fight when he shocks the world.
    Last edited by mathed; 04-09-2012, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Sorry to say but I think, Bradley out boxes Cotto by far.
      unless manny was fighting cotto and may was fighting bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        lol at the poll. Cotto has been at 154 for too long (it is the best weight for him), 147 would make him weak and he would fatigue early on. Bradley shuts him down..........the disrespect that Bradley receives is hilarious. I can't wait till the Pac fight when he shocks the world.
        1 billion pac beats bradley by ko?

Comment

Would it be a better fight at 150?

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            unless manny was fighting cotto and may was fighting bradley.
            Bradley stands a good chance and out boxing all three. Cotto Mayweather for sure...and possibly Manny!

Comment

Cotto would box Bradley's dome up real nice.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Bradley stands a good chance and out boxing all three. Cotto Mayweather for sure...and possibly Manny!
                bradley has a good chance of out boxing cotto and mayweather and a slight chance of outboxing manny?

Comment

bradley has a good chance of out boxing cotto and mayweather and a slight chance of outboxing manny?
                  Have you seen any of Bradleys fights? Or was he not big named enough to watch? YES to answer your question.
                  As for Manny...Bradley is the most dangerous opponent yet. More than JMM!

Comment

1 billion pac beats bradley by ko?
                    I'll take it.....If I don't have room in my Sig, I'll throw it in my bets thread.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      I'll take it.....If I don't have room in my Sig, I'll throw it in my bets thread.
                      i sig'd it. are we sticking to victory by ko or just victory eithe way is fine?

Comment

Working...
                      X