LA County OKs $1,000 Fine For Throwing Football, Frisbee On Beaches

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LA County OKs $1,000 Fine For Throwing Football, Frisbee On Beaches

A bit excessive, don't you think?

The Board of Supervisors this week agreed to raise fines to up to $1,000 for anyone who throws a football or a Frisbee on any beach in Los Angeles County. The updated rules now prohibit “any person to cast, toss, throw, kick or roll” any object other than a beach ball or volleyball “upon or over any beach” between Memorial Day and Labor Day.

Exceptions allow for ball-throwing in predesignated areas, when a person obtains a permit, or playing water polo “in or over the Pacific Ocean”.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/...ee-on-beaches/
    Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 02-09-2012, 09:55 AM.

Probably Obama's fault, he's a fascist.

j/k

Comment

Wtf?! Seriously?

Eh...I go to OC beaches anyway, much cleaner and better scenery

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
        I don't wish to give an opinion on this matter at the present time.
        Fair enough. You could always hop over to the "resurrect slavery so we can rape clones thread for delusional virgins." Sadly I'm prevented from posting in that one, which is making it very difficult to make it through the day.

I just thought maybe a grand each was a little excessive to fine some kids playing frisbee on the beach during their summer break. Looks like Dubbzz is the only one that agrees with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          Fair enough. You could always hop over to the "resurrect slavery so we can rape clones thread for delusional virgins." Sadly I'm prevented from posting in that one, which is making it very difficult to make it through the day.

I just thought maybe a grand each was a little excessive to fine some kids playing frisbee on the beach during their summer break. Looks like Dubbzz is the only one that agrees with me.
          Jeffries...que pasa amigo? Damn homie you been a little edgy lately, I was JOKING.

It is excessive, there are a lot of stupid rules in certain places man. I was just fukin with you.

I think we need to sit down, drink some tequila and hash **** out. After we go to blows, we can then listen to some rancheras and complain about our women and jobs.

Comment

Yeah Jim.... relax.

Comment

This is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                Jeffries...que pasa amigo? Damn homie you been a little edgy lately, I was JOKING.

It is excessive, there are a lot of stupid rules in certain places man. I was just fukin with you.

I think we need to sit down, drink some tequila and hash **** out.
                Sounds cool.

After we go to blows, we can then listen to some rancheras and complain about our women and jobs.
                Wait, never mind, now you're sounding like DIESEL with his "I wish I could fight Jeffries, or at least see someone who disagrees with him politically beat the crap out of him."

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                  Sounds cool.

Wait, never mind, now you're sounding like DIESEL with his "I wish I could fight Jeffries, or at least see someone who disagrees with him politically beat the crap out of him."
                  Jeffries its the Mexican way man, come on you know this. It's nothing personal, it will actually bring us closer. I grew up watching my uncles beat the **** out of each other all my youth.

Comment

Jeffries, how do think they should respond to China holding down the value of its currency?

Comment

Working...
                    X