Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could the fury that beat wlad win on points vs Joshua?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could the fury that beat wlad win on points vs Joshua?

What say you?

Fury seems all wrong for joshua. The jab and movement

The Fury that throws an average of 7.1 punches a round gets nowhere with Joshua but even that weak output would make him look like a buzzsaw compared to the one that is trying to comeback. The Fury that existed years ago is gone for good. Drugs, alcohol, bipolar personality, heavy depression, that stuff no fighter comes back from.

Comment

Yes. Tyson Fury in that physical condition with his mind on the job could beat Anthony Joshua relatively easily. It would honestly be like a Heavyweight version of Joe Calzaghe vs. Jeff Lacy. There would always be that small chance of AJ landing a bomb on his chin though so it would be exciting. The safe bet would be Tyson to win an uneventful, wide decision.

Comment

Fury caught Wlad on a bad night. I think AJ would KO any version of Fury. Average punching Cunningham decked Fury hard. AJ is a much bigger, better, faster and stronger fighter than Cunningham. AJ was able to survive Wlad's right hand bombs so Fury can't knock AJ out but AJ can knock Fury out and I think he would if they ever fight. AJ is a dedicated boxer and likely the ruler of the heavyweights for years to come. Fury was briefly the true heavyweight champion of the world and he threw that great honor away. He will never again be the world's best heavyweight.

Comment

Nothing more than a replay of M.Tyson vs Holmes . Terrible match for Fury ,he doesnt see rnd 6 .

Comment

I was/am a Fury fan and it's damn hard to even imagine that fighter given what we know now.

all I can say is that when I picture this fight it's Fury who will look like the bigger, faster, more fluid fighter..the better boxer and more athletic of the two. Fury made Wlad look like an unmotivated statue and then an even older Wlad made Joshua look like a statue so, to me, there is just a level of athleticism with Fury that goes unnoticed until the two guys are in there together. Then it's Fury who appears to be the more lively and charismatic- he was WAY more fluid than both. Some of those elements will win you rounds, even at HW where all can be lost with one punch (and Fury admits from his sparring that he felt Joshua's power "if I was david price, I would have been out for a week!")
            Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 09-02-2017, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Fury would school AJ. AJ is there to be hit! Fury moves in and out and tattoos his face.

Once Tyson runs out of money and his "suspension" is done, he comes back and takes AJ's belts.

Now, Wilder and Fury intrigues me. I think Deontay moves a lot better and would be a harder target for Tyson to hit.

Comment

Doesnt throw enough punches and lacks real power. He can box and move a little bit but eventually AJ would track him down and sleep him brutally. Furys chin is also suspect.

Comment

I think people are being bias and mistaking KO power with boxing skills. Joshua has good fundamentals but nothing sticks out but his ko's due to his size. Future delusional tyson fanboys in the making only rivaling that of p*ctards. Fury is the superior boxer. Prime Fury would dance around Joshua all night. Only thing Joshua has is a punchers chance.

Remember kids. When Ali and SRL does it its called fighting. But when Mayweather and Fury does it, its called running.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                    Doesnt throw enough punches and lacks real power. He can box and move a little bit but eventually AJ would track him down and sleep him brutally. Furys chin is also suspect.
                    He ate the hardest right hand of Wlad could offer and jut laughed at him while Joshua almost GTFO. But chin suspect doe!

Comment

Working...
                    X