Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEO : Oscar De La Hoya "Arum doesnt want the fight (Pacquiao vs. Mayweather)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO : Oscar De La Hoya "Arum doesnt want the fight (Pacquiao vs. Mayweather)

You know....if Oscar has the guts and honesty to come out and admit he was in drag....i dont see him fabricating anything here. Pac wants this, Roach wants this, Floyd and Roger do as well. Bob is looking worse by the day due his own greed and milking of Pac.

Comment

sure Oscar, just like you don't want to wear women's underwear

Arum just knew Floyd was getting sent down

Comment

Bob is scum

Comment

Originally posted by S IP U IR S xII View Post
          You know....if Oscar has the guts and honesty to come out and admit he was in drag....i dont see him fabricating anything here. Pac wants this, Roach wants this, Floyd and Roger do as well. Bob is looking worse by the day due his own greed and milking of Pac.
          So does Ariza.

Comment

Pac doesn't want it either.

If he wanted it bad enough he'd do whatever it takes to make it happen..including leaving Top Rank like Oscar and Floyd did long ago.

Comment

a video interview from oscar? That can only mean one thing... He was 'misquoted' again.

i guess it was arum who forced floyd to go on a 16 month 'vacation' last year and hypnotized him and made him violently terrorize his family and land himself in jail. Or was it that big bad bob paid off josie and floyd's kids to lie? Either way, somehow this is all arum's fault.

Has nothing to do with floyd being a cowardly degenerate, that much is clear.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                a video interview from oscar? That can only mean one thing... He was 'misquoted' again.

i guess it was arum who forced floyd to go on a 16 month 'vacation' last year and hypnotized him and made him violently terrorize his family and land himself in jail. Or was it that big bad bob paid off josie and floyd's kids to lie? Either way, somehow this is all arum's fault.

Has nothing to do with floyd being a cowardly degenerate, that much is clear.
                Oscar and Bob have this big plan. Fight Mark Calloway first.

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
                  Pac doesn't want it either.

If he wanted it bad enough he'd do whatever it takes to make it happen..including leaving Top Rank like Oscar and Floyd did long ago.
                  Are you really that obsessed with Floyd that all your post have to rip Pac whenever you get a chance?

Comment

Are you really that obsessed with Floyd that all your post have to rip Pac whenever you get a chance?
                    There are actually many more Manny stans that do the same thing back to Mayweather

Comment

Working...
                    X