Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USA Soon To Recognize JERUSALEM As OFFICIAL ISRAELI CAPITAL?! Thoughts!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    We don't brother it's free will, free will to listen and free will to ignore, free will to decline and free will to accept.
    Keep that spirit... But is-spam is all bout conversion etc. https://www.google.co.jp/search?q=pr...&client=safari

Believe in our azz clown donkey dick rider revealed or was sent to correct real og prophets is a sad sad joke..

Yet azz clowns wanna die for it..taking innocent people with them

Allah ain't Merida. I want any azz clown who be.ives in that to talk first...if we don't agree. We part ways.

If they step to me, end of story...

How kind is that...

Comment

• Originally posted by serious box View Post
      You need to look up where sodium fluoride is from and that it interferes with the pineal gland. I enjoy technology as do you I never mentioned anything about tech my issue is money and the controlled society we live in. And who's in control. You've misunderstood alot of what I typed that's fair enough. But as I said do some reasearch bud might enlighten you.
      I don't need to research it. I've seen the results. Brown teeth.

Keep up please.

Newsflash here....We're all going to die. I'm not going to give up certain things, like my teeth, for a few extra years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        We don't brother it's free will, free will to listen and free will to ignore, free will to decline and free will to accept.
        I agree homie, but they get credit for killing innocent people..

Read the Koran

Mecca vs Medina verses..

Comment

I control my emotions when simpletons don't butt into a conversation with no relevance to the post I made.just contesting with ignorance about dystopia having not read properly what I wrote.
          It's an open forum.

I didn't cite "dystopia", I said "utopia".

Come on dude, you've got so bent and angry you can't even read correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            I don't need to research it. I've seen the results. Brown teeth.

Keep up please.

Newsflash here....We're all going to die. I'm not going to give up certain things, like my teeth, for a few extra years.
            Research coconut oil it keeps teeth healthier then any fluoride will. Sodium fluoride is a by product of the military it should have no place in our bodies. Same as aspartame in soda both so similar things to the systems of our bodies and DNA do the majority of africans have access to fluoride no? But they have some of the whitest teeth I've seen
            Last edited by PsychoPat; 12-07-2017, 01:21 PM.

Comment

It's an open forum.

I was on about starship not yourself I haven't got an issue with you.

Comment

It's an open forum.

Quote starship "your obscene dystopia on the rest of the world,"

Comment

Quote starship "your obscene dystopia on the rest of the world,"
                  If Muslims wake up, then think, then rethink, the world would be a much better place.

Given nuff time my wife's Jhonny will recite the krazykoran

Jhonny speakers, in order of competency speaks, japanese, Spanish,& Hebrew.

He did not care for cheap derivative of Hebrew

Comment

• Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
                    This is crazy...

World NEWS:

If Washington recognises Jerusalem as Israel's capital, it would be the first country to do so since the foundation of the state in 1948. Israel has always regarded it as its capital city, while the Palestinians claim East Jerusalem as the capital of a future Palestinian state.
                    I'm gonna korn you, why create drama

Comment

Research coconut oil it keeps teeth healthier then any fluoride will. Sodium fluoride is a by product of the military it should have no place in our bodies. Same as aspartame in soda both so similar things to the systems of our bodies and DNA do the majority of africans have access to fluoride no? But they have some of the whitest teeth I've seen
                      I eat real Filipino coconuts, & I eats the insides.
                      My beautiful daughter Chloe & I pick coconuts. It's our thing... She picks the coconuts, I pay, then I cry to leave her behind.

After high school she live with me, gets a good man, my lil homies tell him Why you step in this ****ed up power familia.. I've lightened up with my heart/daughter...

Love lil homies...
                      Btw..I play no video games..

My woman loves me

Comment

Working...
                      X