Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unlike most of you.. I've failed at everything I've ever touched

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Unlike most of you.. I've failed at everything I've ever touched

Peep game...

My first wife left me in tears at LAX..years ago
    Said she was sad & could not reconcile the violence I showed to better men than me...

A beautiful woman kissed me goodbye...she "Naoko" sat on my lap at lax..she dropped bomb after bomb on me...
    She said the typical stuff..I love you papi, but I'm not in love with you....

When we first met.....you promised me so many things..
    Sure you made lots of money, never hit me, beat TBE **** outta guys that made a mistake..just keep your promise...I'm not happy...I just want a 9 to 5 guy..please let me go... Just be the man...I'm not happy...stop hurting people...be kind... Let me go..

I watched her get up off my lap..then she kissed me goodbye...she emailed me a few years later..had twins, and married a normal guy

I'm remembering this because she left me a day or so before my b day, October 22...

I'm not a loser by birth per se, but my unjustifiable actions soured that relationship

Enough said
    I got a new woman, kids, Jhonny...& a well founded fear of God..

All you dudes....be the best you can be, get off your canvass, Put it down to the fullest...
    Last edited by Zaroku; 10-13-2017, 06:41 AM.

One real success is worth a thousand failures. I'm at work so I didn't a a nswer when you cAlled.

Comment

The only way you can shine bright is thru darkness Get ya shine on Zaroku. Shine so bright your haters gotta wear shades

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        One real success is worth a thousand failures. I'm at work so I didn't a a nswer when you cAlled.
        No problem my brother...

Imma slap the **** outta these here trix..

You know my name...we will definitely post up..,

Have a good day...

Comment

You're one of my favourite fictional writers.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            The only way you can shine bright is thru darkness Get ya shine on Zaroku. Shine so bright your haters gotta wear shades
            That's how we do it..I fade fools with the greatest of ease

I was talking to my homie GGG Golovkin..he takes my calls..
            So does scary larry..

That video was righteous. GGG Golovkin, you a a few few grind to make our daily bread..

I got stabbed..& beat down with a Saint Louis vile slugger that MLB bat. I could hear the blood spraying out my body...
            But... I don't ever take a ****ing knee..

I tried to stand cuz I wanted to die on my feet...not my knees..bleeding out..

I'm Pablo Augustine Mata Gallardo Casarez Saenz
            Pm me or just email me...contact me we will definitely chop it up

Comment

You're not a failure bro.

We all blow it with women at some point in our lives, thankfully all the women I lost were c.unts. Or at least that's what I tell myself to get over the heartbreak. I'm probably the real c.unt.

Comment

I’ve been a failure my entire life in every regard....
                I just stopped after an eight hour drive; drove to get away for a moment.

Come @ me, Johnny. I’m ready.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  It's not really fiction though.

Zaroku was living la vida loca like Johnny Tapia. Or Ricky Martin, take your pick.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                    With stab wounds to contextualize my fiction..
                    90330-o11 was the number I had assigned to me my the less than honorable James Ware..

13 and a half
                    Cuz you are young Imma spit gizame...

In a loser, lost more than you might could imagine..
                    When I tried to stand up after being stuck...ESSJ my peeps know me..

I'm a pride full NF member..
                    I got up after being stuck, and sluggerd to my dome..it's on me that I got caught slipping...my bad..
                    Shame on me...thinking everyone was fun & friendly..

I'm not even offended that you doubt whatever.
                    I gave all y'all my name & number, 90330-011

I broke off a chunk of my life..cuz I was stupid..but..I .took it and smiled...you have my name& number hollar back

Did a year in da shu(special housing unit) Florence Colorado ADX..

Comment

Working...
                    X