Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Cotto, Canelo Ripped and Ready For War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo looks healthier than usual or is it just me?

Comment

At the end I think it will be Canelo's size that will win it for him. If Cotto can't hurt Canelo, he won't win. Going with Canelo by stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
        At the end I think it will be Canelo's size that will win it for him. If Cotto can't hurt Canelo, he won't win. Going with Canelo by stoppage.
        Cotto can definitely hurt canelo. By the looks of it, he'll be the faster one in the ring as well.

Comment

[QUOTE=BennyST;16249091][QUOTE=Progrssive_Jedi;16248985]"First off, so Cotto paid step aside to fight Canelo. And he fought Geale why, raging popularity. Come on, Cotto was never planning to defend that title against GGG. He wouldn't ever be the same.

Shut the **** up. No one criticized Cotto English. His English is fine.

Well his English is fine until you ask him about GGG

Then Cotto sounds like he completely forgot how to use words.

Sounds something like this (in third person we)

Hey Cotto, you want to fight GGG?

"Um, um, um, we fight this now. We don't, um, um, um, worry about what we do do do to to to tomorrow. I'm middleweight champ. But, but, but, GGG, um, um, no I'm not a real MW. I am not MW."

No one is criticizing his English, only how he begins to fumble it when GGG's name is brought up.

Like I said, IT MUST SUCK KNOWING YOUR MW CHAMP IS PAPER CHAMP. It has to feel great defending the guy.

Funny *****e is, you denigrate GGG, but your dude plays duck, duck, goose with fighting GGG.

You scream GGG don't have names, but the pride of the PR islands is quite literally a fake MW champ, who is scared of this guy with no names.

AND EVERYONE Knows it, EVEN YOU I BET.
          "
          Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post

For ****s sake mate, Cotto/Canelo is an awesome fight. Get over the GGG ******ry for one second and just let this fight happen. Once it's done and we know the winner, then you can suck dick again, but until then, shut the **** up **** and just let people watch the fight.

Stop being a whining little ***** and let boxing fans enjoy a great boxing fight without you messing **** up by acting like a 14 year old, whiny little school girl.

Go jack off to your Bieber poster and bring up your GGG rants after the fight has finished.

This is like a bad mix of the ****ty Floyd, Pac and Wlad fans all rolled into one.
          Look at you, convinced we are seeing two greats, lol! This fight is Garbage.

One guy is a paper Champ Diva who has not done jack **** since he started lose.

He got some ready made opponents, and even then he drained one of them, and the other could barley move.

The other is a hyped up MW who can't admit he is a MW so he fights at his own fictional weight class that should now be called "I'm a MW, but too scared to fight GGG" division of 155. Wait, in 2016 that'll be the 156 division.

And in 2017, Canelo will be in the 157 division.

My guess is not until 2019, that's when he'll deem it safe enough to step into the 160 division.

The only thing about this fight remotely interesting is how these fans can believe Cotto is anything different than the guy PAC skunked. Who lost to a crappy ass Fighter Canelo beat.

Or how Canelo's recent fights haven't shown his fans that he isn't that great. Hence why he drains 15-20 pounds to fight mostly guys smaller than him.

Tim Bradley is next. For **** sakes! There is even talk Canelo versus Manny. This guy is a complete joke.

Canelo is far too scared off GGG. Cotto can't talk when GGG name is mentioned.

And dumb ****s like you want to act as if this fight is meaningful.

Two Divas who think somehow we won't notice the trick they are trying to play on everyone.

This fight is garbage. Canelo is gonna come in 15 pounds heavier. He should skunk Cotto.

The simple fact some don't know if he has it tells you everything you need to know about these two women.

Comment

These pricks have made a mockery of the Middleweight weight limit.

Comment

As I said yesterday, that is the healthiest and biggest Canelo has looked at a weigh-in. He wasn't remotely dry or drawn, he was full and looked more than comfortable at the weight.

The early camp looks to have been very beneficial and, assuming he is as healthy as he looks, he should physically dwarf Miguel tomorrow.

Taking everything into account (skill, size, the fact that Miguel hasn't faced a legit top guy with big power since Pac in 2009) I am pretty sure Canelo wins via stoppage.

Comment

Happy for the mexican and portoricans , they get to have a mega fight with ton of hype , the fans went crazy @ weighin , should be a good fight as well as great atmposhere cant ask for more

Comment

Originally posted by bluzi View Post
                  Happy for the mexican and portoricans , they get to have a mega fight with ton of hype , the fans went crazy @ weighin , should be a good fight as well as great atmposhere cant ask for more
                  what are you chinese? what the hell is being happy for mexicans and puerto ricans in boxing suppose to mean ?

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                    Look at you, convinced we are seeing two greats, lol! This fight is Garbage.

One guy is a paper Champ Diva who has not done jack **** since he started lose.

He got some ready made opponents, and even then he drained one of them, and the other could barley move.

The other is a hyped up MW who can't admit he is a MW so he fights at his own fictional weight class that should now be called "I'm a MW, but too scared to fight GGG" division of 155. Wait, in 2016 that'll be the 156 division.

And in 2017, Canelo will be in the 157 division.

My guess is not until 2019, that's when he'll deem it safe enough to step into the 160 division.

The only thing about this fight remotely interesting is how these fans can believe Cotto is anything different than the guy PAC skunked. Who lost to a crappy ass Fighter Canelo beat.

Or how Canelo's recent fights haven't shown his fans that he isn't that great. Hence why he drains 15-20 pounds to fight mostly guys smaller than him.

Tim Bradley is next. For **** sakes! There is even talk Canelo versus Manny. This guy is a complete joke.

Canelo is far too scared off GGG. Cotto can't talk when GGG name is mentioned.

And dumb ****s like you want to act as if this fight is meaningful.

Two Divas who think somehow we won't notice the trick they are trying to play on everyone.

This fight is garbage. Canelo is gonna come in 15 pounds heavier. He should skunk Cotto.

The simple fact some don't know if he has it tells you everything you need to know about these two women.

No you silly little ******. I don't think they're two greats. What they are though is two top guys who are going to give a great fight, as they always do, in a classic Mexico/PR rivalry for an historic title, and one that will be exciting as well as hard to pick and stylistically intriguing.

That's all. It's nothing to start acting like a little ***** over and having a pansy, hissy fit as you're doing.

Watch the fight. Enjoy it or don't, but stop acting like such a little girl who got ***** slapped and can't stop crying. GGG will get his shot soon.

Just watch a good boxing fight for once without having a little ***** hissy fit over your nonexistent boyfriend. Grow the **** up ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                      These pricks have made a mockery of the Middleweight weight limit.
                      Don't include the little guy. Cotto is NOT a MW...Never will be.

The only clowns making a mockery of the MW division are the 2 REAL middleweights. One of them is draining himself to hide at 155lbs and the other is fooling YOU into thinking his glory depends on beating a 35 year old ex 140lb champ named Miguel.

Raise your standards and never be afraid to think critically.

Comment

Working...
                      X