Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] So a Imaginary dude pulled a gun on me today

Right now I’m in LA for a week working.

Long story short I was outside 7Eleven west 7th street,
    You know me.. looking good, feeling good and some piece of **** out of nowhere puts a gun to my head.

He says “yo homey, I know you gonna hand me over that Rolex you got there,”I didn’t respond, just took another bite from my hot dog. He says “yo homey you must take me for a clown foo,” I just looked at him and smiled.

The Chinese dude in the store could see this happening and a minute went by, next of all this crack head black girl was obviously with him called him away because the Chinese bro called the police, she said “cmon tony, let’s get outta here.” His head turned and BANG, I cracked that piece of **** with a ring hand in the jaw.

Dude was clean out cold, his crack head gf stepped to me and I spat in her face.
    Dumb b1tch had hot dog all over her face, I made her watch as I pissed on her unconscious boyfriends face. I proceeded to order her to lick it off

The cops came and arrested both of them, now I’m back in condo

Damn I love LA

I just got deja vu...

Comment

cool story bro......

no really, would make a nice scene in a low budget action flick

Comment

Zaroku and his dog jhonny did that? I thought both were in Japan.

Comment

Damn, ngl that sounds pretty damn awesome. Btw, what do you do for a living? You've got a rolex?

Comment

This story sounds almost as believable has that one joker named Jason or whatever on here who talks about his brother’s ex hooker fiance..

Comment

I proceeded to order her to lick it off

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                We are in Japan....
                I don't jack fools... But, Jhonny takes what he wants...

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                  Quart of blood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsl6Du-vJks

Comment

Your a true gangster bro pissing on a unconscious victim is great. Unfortunately for me being a brit with no gun experience. id be the type of guy to give over the watch then run off for my life and tell my mates I put up a fight. but I didn't put up a fight I was like hey have a nice day I passed over the watch and then said safe then I just run for my life

Comment

Working...
                    X