No announcement yet.

I see alot of threads slamming the lineal title saying its worthless

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see alot of threads slamming the lineal title saying its worthless

So does that mean Manny is not really an 8 division champ?? because he won no world title at 126 or 140..so is he just a 6 division champ?

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    So does that mean Manny is not really an 8 division champ?? because he won no world title at 126 or 140..so is he just a 6 division champ?
    More like 5 division champ; picking off a vacant junior middleweight belt at 150lbs shouldn't really count.

Comment

I don't really give a f#ck about any of the titles THAT much anymore, but the lineal title is problematic to me cuz there is no quality control at all once you win it as George Foreman blueprinted the best.

I don't really give a f#ck who's a 18 division champion cuz of lineal titles or only a 2 division champion if you don't count lineal. If we are being honest we all know all these belts got less value then ever before or outright problems with them. The lineal does to.

Comment

seems like the lineal title only began to get slammed once GGG was unable to get it

Comment

checkmate!!!!!!

Comment

The lineal champion means that you beat the man who beat the man in the division who was universally recognized as the champion of that particular weight class.

Comment

Larry has been killing the Floyd and Bud haters lol...

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                The lineal champion means that you beat the man who beat the man in the division who was universally recognized as the champion of that particular weight class.
                Well said.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  yep...but all the sudden it is worthless????

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                    yep...but all the sudden it is worthless????
                    Exactly, however I was just curious to know why that is though?

Comment

Working...
                    X