No announcement yet.

20 degrees, Houston closed! no school, road closed, no work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    For a blizzard or something? Or just because it's 20 degrees F? Texas has gone wimpy
    I dont believe him. I live in Dallas and work construction. Its been cold all week and nothing shut down. Hell, it was 15 degrees this morning and im pretty much working outside

Comment

54F in Vancouver BC...and they say the Great White North (no racist) is cold.

Comment

Steers and queers in Texas.

Comment

i don't wish any ill on most of houston, but i hope your house was uninsured and flooded.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            i don't wish any ill on most of houston, but i hope your house was uninsured and flooded.
            smh the hate is strong on this one.. the last great flood in houston didnt flood my house.. so for that to happen majority of houses in houston would be flooded..

i hope you never sell a single dildo ever mister dildo salesman

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
              pussies

i was working last week in -5° thru a snow storm and I work outside
              dude east coast people dying at 90 degrees due to heat stroke.. we can take 110 degrees here in texas without sweating much

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                dude east coast people dying at 90 degrees due to heat stroke.. we can take 110 degrees here in texas without sweating much
                Dude it gets hot here too. This summer was hot as hell.

It gets 90s here easily.

Comment

smh the hate is strong on this one.. the last great flood in houston didnt flood my house.. so for that to happen majority of houses in houston would be flooded..

i hope you never sell a single dildo ever mister dildo salesman
                  I saw on NHK last night that two Russian dudes got out of their broken down car and froze to death while walking to get help...

Comment

trolling online.. watching tv.. drinking hot soup
                    Find a pimp, and gank his fur coat, and his hoes...
                    Fire, literally burn that wanna be and drive his hoes home.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      I bet that 900sq.ft bungalow in Berkeley going for a mere $695k is looking better by the moment
                      Lol. Word. It’s in the 50s out here in nor cal. I’ll gladly pay the Cali tax.
                      Last edited by Don Pichardo; 01-18-2018, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X