Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: If Joshua, Miller Win, They'll Fight in August at Barclays

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So beating John Duhaupus and Wach will land you a fight with AJ. Got it! Wilder just needs to fight Wach instead of Ortiz and he's in there. He already beat that Duhaupus dude. ��

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      Henning is most likely a case of someone who has done too much hard liquor and the type that brings his own bottle to the bars bc it has gave him permanent clouded judgement ....

I cant say im not a freak but certainly LEVEL headed U.S citizen !
      Yeah, I don't include you. You seem level headed when discussing situations.

Comment

That's a joke man how does he get a shot before Wilder?

Comment

Personally i think both Parker and Ortiz have shown more nuts than Wilder or AJ. Nobody would fight Luis Ortiz and Parker is doing this younger than anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            Yeah, I don't include you. You seem level headed when discussing situations.
            " People hate a confident BLACK man, they hate im BLACK and confident " D . Wilder

His most recent rant on DUHHH Boxing voice .....

Who really wants this guy representing the HW boxing world besides LOW IQ ppl?

Seriously im about to root for Ortiz ,this guy needs to go !

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
              If this is true it will be a massive fight.. the lead up will be hilarious plus what better way for AJ to get introduced to the US and set up a fight against Wilder in the fall.

I've always said Wilder vs AJ will not happen until Both guys fight in each others country.. If Whyte beats Browne Wilder should fight him in the UK and maximise the potensial for AJ vs Wilder.. AJ needs to become a bigger name in the states and Wilder needs to KO Whyte and instantly become a HUGE name in the UK.
              Exactly right, good post.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                " People hate a confident BLACK man, they hate im BLACK and confident " D . Wilder

His most recent rant on DUHHH Boxing voice .....

Who really wants this guy representing the HW boxing world besides LOW IQ ppl?

Seriously im about to root for Ortiz ,this guy needs to go !
                It's too be expected that Wilder will come out with some mad crazy ish. I just try not to listen to it any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Badboy9 View Post
                  is anyone wondering why hearn isn't mentioning Wilder?
                  Because he's trying to get HBO to give him a ton of guaranteed dates in exchange for bringing Joshua over, which would mean Joshua vs. Wilder never happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                    this is definitive proof for all the uk joyboys that hearn knows he will have to fight wilder in the US and that he is ducking wilder
                    if joshua goes to HBO, and it certainly seems any joshua-miller fight would be on HBO, you can kiss the wilder fight goodbye.

Comment

Let's go Big Baby! Don't fumble on the one! Handle biz on April 28, and then it's on! GO BROOKLYN!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X