Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ward vs kov 2 is less than a month away, there was more talk before finalized, WHY?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Krusher Klan"

lolollolol

Naw people just more interested in the GGG Canelo fight.

Comment

drama sales, not the fights itself.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        so now you went from he will never fight him to making excuses on how he will win AGAIN!!!
        Ward did not win the first fight.

Comment

Because there are big fights between noww and then, when it draws closer then people will talk about it, it's Brook Spence talk at the moment. as well as Davis/Walsh

Comment

whats there to get excited about? it will be a boring fight just like the first one was, cant say im hyped for it at all, not really hyped for any andre ward fight.

Comment

I am more hyped for canelo golovkin and will likely rate golovkin #1 if he wins. Maybe its because I have seen it already, but i'm not as hyped for the rematch of ward kovalev. Esspecially knowing ward will not land many big shots, it will just be more of the same. Golovkin vs canelo will be two true boxers throwing punches not running to clinches.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                But you could get up for claiming Ward was ducking. Why do that if you weren't interested in the fight?

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                so now you went from he will never fight him to making excuses on how he will win AGAIN!!!

I done drove these boys insane.

Find 1 quote of me saying Ward is not going to rematch Kov.

I always knew he would. Why wouldn't he? when he knows the ref wouldn't penalize him for his illegal tactics and the judges would award him the win regardless of what happens?

easy pay day.

Comment

Because with any big fight in 2017, keeping the public interested outside of fight week is hard.
                  Conor McGregor knew this, so he started putting out his own 24/7 clips on The Mac Life. It gets millions of views and he puts one out every other day for months leading up to the fight.
                  Like it or not, Floyd & Conor know how to self-promote.

Ward comes across as the most boring human on earth (plus he's a religious nut). And Kovalev comes across as a cold psychopath.
                  These guys need to be making the rounds on popular podcasts. Rogan is obsessed w this fight, and talks Ward up all the time. One appearance nets either guy an instant viewership of at least a million.
                  Why these guys don't get this is anyone's guess.
                  'Til then, watch the sport die a slow death, but you shouldn't wonder "why?"
                  Last edited by nveleven; 05-18-2017, 10:36 AM.

Comment

The first one was promoted terribly and it seems the second one is worse. Ward is a god awful promoter and Kovalev and Main Events don't seem much better. Simply shameful they can't get this up to 200-250K buys at least..

Comment

The first fight was the worst fight in years and the second one will be just like it. Ward is like a child and Kovalev has no idea how to speak proper english. Two guys that have no idea how to promote a fight and neither does their teams

Comment

Working...
                      X