Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Beats Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure we'll get the chance to see who beats him.

I doubted Fury most of his career - the infamous self-upper cut, the KDs against average opp, the dodgy points victory for the English title. However, I reckon he will be a tough opp for anyone.

The only fight I expect may happen is a big PPV against AJ which I see Fury winning at this point in time. Can't see windmiller beating him either. Ortiz is the best top technical fighter at that level but is getting on a bit - a couple of years ago I'd definitely have favoured him, but not so much now.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Ortiz has nothing but a punchers chance.
      Old as the hills, looks slower everytime I see him, doesn't cut a ring off well & when he has a guy finally trapped he's too tentative. He's quite basic too in his punch selection at least.

Impressive specimen, good at his strengths and a dangerous out for anyone but you can sort of see why he was a third rate Cuban back in the amateurs.

Again can't see anybody beating him at least not on points but you'd probably have to give Ortiz, AJ and maybe Windmiller a punchers chance, all they have though.
      Parker probably don't even have that I'd be shocked if he even beat Hughie Fury, he's average as hell.
      That's what I was thinking too. Ortiz would get outboxed and kept at range.

I never thought much of Fury until a few months before he fought Wlad. I was shocked to see how that big oaf moved in sparring and training. The guy is a loon and an idiot but I think he might be the best heavyweight fighter now....Maybe not now, but when he beat Klitschko. I never thought I would write those words....****!

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
        Only people who have a shot are Wlad and Haye but I think there too old now, maybe in there primes but Fury looks just as good as 60's Ali
        You seriously must be trolling...

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
          You seriously must be trolling...
          well I was over exaggerating, clearly Ali has much more natural talent, but Fury's boxing IQ is off the charts, he's always doing feints, has a quick jab, very quick combo's, and he's never in one spot

Comment

Fury is the best HW of this generation ,any body who says Wilder or AJ are better boxers must be blind.

Comment

Tyson Fury might be one of the most overrated fighters on this forum post Wlad fight. It wasn't that Fury looked too good, he was just the least bad that fight.

I don't hate Fury I just don't see this ATG genius that you're all making him out to be

Comment

Got to laughter at people picking Wilder who is absolutely garbage. Fury at his best dishes out a Calzaghe - Lacy style schooling on Wilder but with an eventually stoppage due to Wilder's weak legs and fragile chin. Fury can beat him on the outside with ease and bully him on the inside with ease. Wilder's only chance is for a lucky landing of one of his uneducated windmills. I think Fury would still get up and beat him though.
                AJ is a tougher fight as he's technically far better and physically much stronger than Wilder. A fit and focused Fury would out manoeuvre AJ and take him out late. Big stiff idiot AJ would inevitably gass and get saved by the ref between 8 and 12 rounds.

Fury is a big white caveman version of Ali.

Comment

Fury beats all of them with absolute ease. He's on another level skill wise to the likes of AJ/Wilder/Parker.

I've said this for years and was ridiculed for it. It looks like more people are starting to see the truth.
                  Last edited by denium; 03-03-2017, 05:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Poppo168 View Post
                    Tyson Fury might be one of the most overrated fighters on this forum post Wlad fight. It wasn't that Fury looked too good, he was just the least bad that fight.

I don't hate Fury I just don't see this ATG genius that you're all making him out to be
                    That's because YDKSAB. Fury made Wlad look bad, you'll find that out soon enough when Wladimir knocks Joshua spark out.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                      That's because YDKSAB. Fury made Wlad look bad, you'll find that out soon enough when Wladimir knocks Joshua spark out.
                      YAWWWNNN. the obvious response when someone goes against someone you nuthug. Fury is never coming back,he's fat lazy and knew he was going to get sparked out by Wladin the rematch. He's not as fast and agile as you all make out.

He used a lot of head movement and feints to throw Wlad off his game but If Wlad would have thrown punches he would've landed easily on him & dropped him ala Steve Cunningham.

Comment

Working...
                      X