Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any opinions on this conspiracy theory?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any opinions on this conspiracy theory?

THE LATE LEGENDARY JWO RESEARCHER AND AUTHOR MIKE PIPER GIVES US A BEHIND THE SCENES LOOK AT THE MARCOS FAMILY AND CLEARLY ILLUSTRATES FERDINAND MARCOS WAS A NOBLE LEADER WHO WOULD NOT SURRENDER HIS COUNTRY’S SOVEREIGNTY TO INTERNATIONAL JEWISH FINANCIAL INTERESTS AND SUBSEQUENTLY WAS TARGETED FOR REGIME CHANGE – IN THE WORDS OF MRS. IMELDA MARCOS – “AS LONG AS WE WERE IN GOOD STANDING WITH THE JEWISH PEOPLE IN NEW YORK, EVERYTHING WENT WELL FOR US. BUT WHEN THEY TURNED AGAINST US, EVERYTHING FELL APART.”

How is the Marcos family regarded by most Filipinos?

http://smoloko.com/?p=11132

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    THE LATE LEGENDARY JWO RESEARCHER AND AUTHOR MIKE PIPER GIVES US A BEHIND THE SCENES LOOK AT THE MARCOS FAMILY AND CLEARLY ILLUSTRATES FERDINAND MARCOS WAS A NOBLE LEADER WHO WOULD NOT SURRENDER HIS COUNTRY’S SOVEREIGNTY TO INTERNATIONAL JEWISH FINANCIAL INTERESTS AND SUBSEQUENTLY WAS TARGETED FOR REGIME CHANGE – IN THE WORDS OF MRS. IMELDA MARCOS – “AS LONG AS WE WERE IN GOOD STANDING WITH THE JEWISH PEOPLE IN NEW YORK, EVERYTHING WENT WELL FOR US. BUT WHEN THEY TURNED AGAINST US, EVERYTHING FELL APART.”

ferdinand marcos was a thief and a murderer
    He ripped off the philipine government out of billions of dollars
    And went into exile in hawaii until his death

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
      ferdinand marcos was a thief and a murderer
      He ripped off the philipine government out of billions of dollars
      And went into exile in hawaii until his death
      This guy claims the accusations of theft and embezzlement were just part of a smear campaign by the NYC financiers who ousted him from office because he wouldn't play ball.

Any chance that's possible? Or is it pretty much bull****?

Comment

This guy claims the accusations of theft and embezzlement were just part of a smear campaign by the NYC financiers who ousted him from office because he wouldn't play ball.

Any chance that's possible? Or is it pretty much bull****?
        i call bullsh&t...imelda marcos kept all the loot they stold in offshore accounts in switzerland

Comment

This is some crazy conspiracy theory. Typical deflection of blame and this time, they blame the Jews again.

Comment

Marcos was the man

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
              This is some crazy conspiracy theory. Typical deflection of blame and this time, they blame the Jews again.
              It's not all Jews that get blamed and it definitely wouldn't be right to hate all Jewish people.

But...there does appear to be a certain subset of Jews with high positions in finance and other industries who act like a criminal mafia. The words of Imelda Marcos, if true, serve to confirm that belief. If they can use you to advance their goals they will, if you are interfering with their goals they will get you out of the way.

But I encourage you to research the topic for yourself and see what you find. Don't just take my word for it. And don't stop digging just because some of the stuff you find might be too "anti--Semitic"...those of us that look into this aren't doing it to prove racial superiority or inferiority.

We just want to get to the bottom of things.

For what it's worth I think this group of people are occultists anyway, not actual Jews. But that's my own conclusion. If you go down this rabbit hole I'd love to hear what you find and what conclusions you come to.
              Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 03-09-2017, 02:13 PM.

Comment

I lived in Manila during Marcos's reign. I went to school with his niece and nephews. I can tell you the Marcos family were corrupt without any help from Jews, Illuminati, CIA, space aliens etc.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoopySmurf View Post
                  I lived in Manila during Marcos's reign. I went to school with his niece and nephews. I can tell you the Marcos family were corrupt without any help from Jews, Illuminati, CIA, space aliens etc.
                  That's the kind of info I'm looking for. Thank you.

It's important to separate fact from fiction whenever possible.

Comment

That's the kind of info I'm looking for. Thank you.

It's important to separate fact from fiction whenever possible.
                    They (my classmates) were very generous. One of them hired a bus to take our entire class to a beach. Yup. I benefited from dictator money a little bit. But I was in high school. He would later steal my girlfriend. Rather...she went to him coz he had all the money.

Comment

Working...
                    X