Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should we put out an APB for Tyson Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should we put out an APB for Tyson Fury?

What's going on with this guy? Is he trying to stall or Klitschko waiting for him to get even older? The fight is supposed to happen October 29th. No tickets on sale. No press conferences. Can't get a straight answer from anyone on Fury 's side. I'm worried this fight will never happen and Fury will be stripped. I'm concerned

Klitschko posted a video on his facebook account saying that they might be headed to court over contractual disputes and thats the last Ive read on the matter. Hopefully he gets stripped and banned that way he can eat and drink himself into retirement.

Comment

Looking at Peter Fury's twitter, on the 19th he said "Tyson in training for his Oct 29th fight, there will be a press release early next week". Was there one?

Comment

think furys struggling to get motivated for this rematch, whats he got to gain from beating him again? People will just say he beat an old man, like they did the first time round. He got no credit over here in UK for beating him.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
          Looking at Peter Fury's twitter, on the 19th he said "Tyson in training for his Oct 29th fight, there will be a press release early next week". Was there one?
          He did an interview yesterday with Baylor boxing yesterday. It's over an hour long so I haven't watched it all yet

Comment

Fury is in hiding since being revealed as a steroid cheat.

Comment

I think it's pretty obvious that 29-Oct is out of the window and whatever Furys teams comments on Twitter is says it won't happen for 2 obvious reason:
              1. Wlad and team have taken the case to court regarding the contract changes Furys are asking for.
              2. 4-Nov there is a tribunal for Furys doping test and UKADs decision.

I see it being the case that Wlad and his team will wait out until 4-Nov to see what happens..

Comment

Can't stand his ass anyways. I hope he won't be able to box again. He's trying to do what the Eubanks did change the contract after everything been agreed upon and now he's about to be sued lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  He did an interview yesterday with Baylor boxing yesterday. It's over an hour long so I haven't watched it all yet

Comment

Yeah I was actually thinking about it too.

I'm a Wlad fan but Fury has earned my respect after he beat Wlad. And not only because he pulled one of the biggest upsets of the decade, I also like his 'don't give a ****' attitude.

That said, I'm beginning to think that this rematch (which I was very excited to see) might not happen because of him. Wlad clearly wants to fight. Fury? I don't think he's ducking or affraid, but I think he might actually be bi-polar and that's the reason of why the fight hasn't been signed yet.

As for the PED accusations, they're BS, I didn't believe it when I first heard about it and I still don't believe he did it.

Povetkin probably was juicing, Joshua might have too. But Fury? I'd be very surprised if he did.

That said, I'm still hoping the fight will happen as it's the fight I'm looking forward the most to see. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Working...
                    X