Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 03-07-2018, 05:09 PM #121
Banned

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
WaterCantCurve has a reputation beyond reputeWaterCantCurve has a reputation beyond reputeWaterCantCurve has a reputation beyond reputeWaterCantCurve has a reputation beyond reputeWaterCantCurve has a reputation beyond reputeWaterCantCurve has a reputation beyond reputeWaterCantCurve has a reputation beyond reputeWaterCantCurve has a reputation beyond reputeWaterCantCurve has a reputation beyond reputeWaterCantCurve has a reputation beyond reputeWaterCantCurve has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 8,800.58

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyGe View Post
The boat isn't far away. The difference would be fractions of an inch you won't notice it. Put the boat 500 miles away then get back to us. By the way light bends just like water.
500 miles away?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
you've got no common sense. That's impossible due to atmospheric conditions, it doesn't matter how powerful a telescope is, eventually the air, smog and all the other **** is going to get in the way, why the hell do you think the none existent hubble telescope is claimed to be in space? Because it wouldn't be anywhere near as powerful on earth due to the atmosphere.

use a mathematical curvature calculator..... [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Set your eye level to 6 feet high and set the boat's target distance to 12 miles away and see what happens.

You won't do it though because the cognitive dissonance is so strong with you
WaterCantCurve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 05:12 PM #122
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2706 Post(s)
DoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 106,120,799,999,999,992,659,968.00
Total Points: 106,120,800,999,999,996,428,288.00
I'm as conservative as they get.  Tea Party conservative of color, I am.  I just believe in following forum rules.  Regards, enjoy The Fights TONIGHT! - HAMMER77777 Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Keep fighting the good fight - krazyn8tive 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaterCantCurve View Post
That's CGI. The film "gravity" pulled that off with a 100 million budget. Nasa gets 50 million per day.

These AstroNOTs are military and 32/33rd degree masons who are trained to keep secrets, and well paid.
Freaking green screen smh

U said back there that astronauts experiencing zero-G is due to plane drop

How do u explain that video of her floating for a good dang 30mins?

Last edited by DoubleLeftH00k; 03-07-2018 at 05:14 PM.
DoubleLeftH00k is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 05:15 PM #123
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2632 Post(s)
TonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,000,100,029,998,039,040.00
Old Teddy's depends.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 You're a good poster and contributor to this site - desktop 0 I enjoy reading what you write - !a! wise man - !a! keep up the good work - !a! 

Quote:
That's because THE BOTTOM is BELOW THE WATER, dumb ass

All the parts of the hull that would normally be visible at close range are visible on that video.
No they aren't. The himan eyebcant resolve detail at that distance. The curvature if the earth at that distance is very small. That's why it appears that the boat comes into view magically. The boat has no reference markers on the hull to gauge depth below the decks it's in motion and in waves there is no way in hell you can make a proper determination in those conditions.
TonyGe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 05:23 PM #124
Interim Champion

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Mud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,234,896.75
Knobhead - Weltschmerz 

Quote:
That's because THE BOTTOM is BELOW THE WATER, dumb ass

All the parts of the hull that would normally be visible at close range are visible on that video.
Buildings?

Mud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 05:28 PM #125
Banned

WaterCantCurve has a reputation beyond reputeWaterCantCurve has a reputation beyond reputeWaterCantCurve has a reputation beyond reputeWaterCantCurve has a reputation beyond reputeWaterCantCurve has a reputation beyond reputeWaterCantCurve has a reputation beyond reputeWaterCantCurve has a reputation beyond reputeWaterCantCurve has a reputation beyond reputeWaterCantCurve has a reputation beyond reputeWaterCantCurve has a reputation beyond reputeWaterCantCurve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
Freaking green screen smh

U said back there that astronauts experiencing zero-G is due to plane drop

How do u explain that video of her floating for a good dang 30mins?
Nasa prefers blue screens

The ISS stuff is pure CGI. The plane stuff & swimming pools are what they used for the old space walk stuff.
Old 03-07-2018, 05:29 PM #126
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyGe View Post
No they aren't. The himan eyebcant resolve detail at that distance. The curvature if the earth at that distance is very small. That's why it appears that the boat comes into view magically. The boat has no reference markers on the hull to gauge depth below the decks it's in motion and in waves there is no way in hell you can make a proper determination in those conditions.
How would you know the curvature of the earth better than a scientist?
Old 03-07-2018, 05:32 PM #127
Interim Champion

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
Mud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond reputeMud has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,234,896.75
Knobhead - Weltschmerz 

Quote:
They are falling to the floor, just not as fast as the plane is falling to the floor.
The floor of the plane you retard. lol

I'll ask again...

If the reason things fall to the ground is because they are more dense than air, why dont people on the zero G plane fall through the air to the floor of the plane?
Mud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 05:34 PM #128
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud View Post
The floor of the plane you retard. lol

I'll ask again...

If the reason things fall to the ground is because they are more dense than air, why dont people on the zero G plane fall through the air to the floor of the plane?
because the plane is more dense and falling at the perfect speed to suspend the people inside.
Old 03-07-2018, 06:44 PM #129
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2632 Post(s)
TonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond reputeTonyGe has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 100,000,000,100,029,998,039,040.00
Old Teddy's depends.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 You're a good poster and contributor to this site - desktop 0 I enjoy reading what you write - !a! wise man - !a! keep up the good work - !a! 

Quote:
How would you know the curvature of the earth better than a scientist?
Better than a scientist where did that come from and how does it apply. The boat is not moving away from the observer. It's travelling across his line of site. The same camera and lens will show the boat disappearing below the horizon. That's not 500 miles away. Simply trying to judge the water line in seas when we are dealing with inches is impossible. Like I said have the boat move away from the observer. You won't because it will show the boat disappearing over the horizon. The horizon appears flat to you because you can only see a finite distance. Turning in all directions won't allow you to see any further. Given a surface free of features the line you see appears flat. It is flat because you are looking at the limit of your ability.
TonyGe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 06:48 PM #130
🍆Poon Slayer

Quoted: 1614 Post(s)
Bobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 611,866,540,520,577.88
Total Points: 611,866,540,550,558.25
I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 
Here, go fuck yourself faggot. - HAMMER77777 Youre nothing but a troll and I ain't letting u get away with it.   U about to be banned. - HAMMER77777 I'm going to have u banned for personal attacks.  Permanently.  Idiot - HAMMER77777 Suck on this. - HAMMER77777 Cheers bro - anthonydavid11 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Happy 2018, Bobby! - anthonydavid11 Eat well, brotha! - Tony Trick-Pony Them dollas, cuh - Tony Trick-Pony 
Dat fat fvck be trippin, doe - Tony Trick-Pony LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Respek, Deezel... - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony 

I understand flat.. I know your mammy well.
Bobby Deez is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
flat, part, understand?

User Tag List