No announcement yet.

Rakhimov vs Klassen IBO World Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rakhimov vs Klassen IBO World Title

Hi guys there is a big fight coming up in Russia the big fight is for the IBO World Title Super Featherweight

February 10 in City of Yekaterinburg

Klassen fought in Russia last year agaisnt a Russia undefeated boxer but was robbed in a controversial judges result which the referee play along in several issues in the game

Would Klassen former IBF and IBO world champion reclaim his IBO title again or the Undefeated Rakhimov from Tajikistan maintain his wining streak?

It will be live on YouTube

I agreed with you, it's interesting with the experience klassen have with him I think it will be a test for Rakhimov

Let's hope this will be a clean fight as I think the Judges and referee are appointed by IBO

Another fighter in the card will be Dimitry Mekleyenko is back in action his last fight was agsint Qudratillo

Comment

Was it Klassen that was set to fight Gamboa a year or two back and they raided his hotel room and found a ton of PEDs, cancelling the fight at the last minute?

Comment

Yes that klassen gamboa was 2 kg over during the weighin, I've got info from closed sources that Klassen was wrongfully accuse he was free from any charges as they found him not guilty and charges was drop

He comes in clean got registered at Vada and with several anti doping checks and he's clean.

He called out Gamboa to fight but was snubs by Gamboa, he got played at reunion island

Comment

I was told by sources at reunion island they didntnfind anything from klassen the media simple make it dramatic ,I would love to see he fight Gamboa

Comment

Working...
          X