No announcement yet.

Real Life Black Ninja, You Do Not Want To Make This Guy Mad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zn1 View Post
    He used to pick fights online and insist they come to "Battersea Park" to fight him for real, then he'd troll em as dicktuckers when they didn't accept or turn up. The community found his xbox profile and he was a very effeminate sounding bloke and then it turned out he was living in his mum's basement because he had a serious mental illness .. well just "depression" actually

well that's a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Remember what happened to Kimbo Slice (RIP) in his UFC debut versus the skinny pink haired dude.
      If you mean the Seth Petruzelli fight where Kimbo was KO'd fast by a jab, that wasn't the UFC, it was EliteXC and they went bust afterwards because of that result

Comment

Originally posted by Zn1 View Post
        If you mean the Seth Petruzelli fight where Kimbo was KO'd fast by a jab, that wasn't the UFC, it was EliteXC and they went bust afterwards because of that result
        Yeah. I saw that live on TV actually. Was funny as hell tbh. It was supposed to be Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock, Petruzelli was a late sub iirc.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Yeah. I saw that live on TV actually. Was funny as hell tbh. It was supposed to be Kimbo vs Ken Shamrock, Petruzelli was a late sub iirc.
          He was in the crowd man, and not only that but the promoter told him he'd be paid more money if he kept it standing, but he didn't realise he wasn't supposed to mention that in the post fight interview and basically snitched on himself and the promoter .. too funny

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            Kendo is more with the bamboo etc

Sword is iaido
            Kendo is still considered a form of swordplay, so when he said "sword teacher" I naturally assumed he was training with shinai and bukotu. Especially Zaroku seem to me like a guy who likes actual contact sports.

I used to do a lot of study (obsessive study) on straight Iaido but it was all through materials and media I imported from Japan. I never found anyone interested in it locally or any dojos in my state. Just Kendo. I still go through the forms periodically as I find it's got tai chi-like health benefits.

Comment

He is a big show off and a preacher as well. I thought Jesus was all about love thy neighbor not kick thy neighbor's brains out. Ninjas aren't Christians. I suspect some speeding up of the camera and weights that are much lighter than they look like they are. That Japanese fighter Mayweather was going to fight is a real ninja and he proves it in the ring in real combat.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Kendo is still considered a form of swordplay, so when he said "sword teacher" I naturally assumed he was training with shinai and bukotu. Especially Zaroku seem to me like a guy who likes actual contact sports.

I used to do a lot of study (obsessive study) on straight Iaido but it was all through materials and media I imported from Japan. I never found anyone interested in it locally or any dojos in my state. Just Kendo. I still go through the forms periodically as I find it's got tai chi-like health benefits.
                aahhh pretty cool...

im waiting for my kyoshi to give me permission to learn iaido from him hes from the Yo****eru Otani Sensei iaido lineage from nyc

what state you from?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post

Real katana only, bye we sometimes play the the bamboo sword.

It’s a big mental release. My teacher is recognized as a monster.

He’s about 70 years old. Cool guy. Ran me off for nit being seriiouc enough, now I’m back.

Comment

Should be doing movies or stunts for them

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      aahhh pretty cool...

im waiting for my kyoshi to give me permission to learn iaido from him hes from the Yo****eru Otani Sensei iaido lineage from nyc

what state you from?
                      Great to hear. Lemme know when that happens. Might inspire me to start pursuing this again. I'm in AZ. Good state for MMA and I used to train under a brilliant BJJ coach (Gustavo Dantas, Nova Uniao) but having hit 40y/o and having a home biz that requires a lot of attention, I really need to focus on stuff that isn't too demanding on time and doesn't grind on the body.

Comment

Working...
                      X