Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does this look 2 grams of weed? (pic inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Makalebron View Post
    I paid $20 for it

The reason i asked this because i might be getting ripped off

heres another pic

it looks pretty dense but if you only paid $20 then its all good...if he charged you more, then you got ripped off...

and what is that? it looks like commercial chronic...go buy yourself some kush dude

Comment

you paid twenty for that ****? wtf? who pays twenty that? I could get 5x more with 20. I get an eight for 30

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
        it looks pretty dense but if you only paid $20 then its all good...if he charged you more, then you got ripped off...

and what is that? it looks like commercial chronic...go buy yourself some kush dude

If im not mistaken its og kush.. so its not og kush?

Comment

That's a better second picture, but it's still hard to tell if thats really chronic just by looking at it?

If it was, $20 was a great deal for all that. So you didn't get ripped off.

Comment

Originally posted by Makalebron View Post
            If im not mistaken its og kush.. so its not og kush?

depends on the burn...the og kush i get doesn't have that much orange hair on it and is a little more fluffy...go blaze it up and judge on the taste...kush has a distinct aftertaste

Comment

Originally posted by Dro View Post
              you paid twenty for that ****? wtf? who pays twenty that? I could get 5x more with 20. I get an eight for 30
              Same here homie.

And he always hooks me up with kush, or hydro.

Comment

doesn't even look like one...

Comment

But at the OP.

But if he told you that was 2 grams...

Comment

1.25-1.5...........

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
                      That's a better second picture, but it's still hard to tell if thats really chronic just by looking at it?

If it was, $20 was a great deal for all that. So you didn't get ripped off.
                      Thank god then.

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
                      depends on the burn...the og kush i get doesn't have that much orange hair on it and is a little more fluffy...go blaze it up and judge on the taste...kush has a distinct aftertaste
                      Actually this pic was taken weeks ago. it had lemony smell though

Comment

Working...
                      X