No announcement yet.

Dunkin Donuts shop owner kicks out woman of color for using wifi and not buying

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    its common courtesy to pay in some way if you want to use a businesses facilities. they are also slowing down the internet for paying customers.
    You think she understands what common courtesy is?? Cmon man her mom was probably a crack addict and her dad is still in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor Ramon View Post
      Had she run out of food stamps and couldn't afford a small latte or something?
      I dont think Food stamps allow coffees.

Hoe’s EBT card was all used up in the first week.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        She been doing it for 2 years? I think anyone would be fed up of that ****.
        "Going there" for two years. Not "doing it" for two years. Apparently she must have spent her money there at some point. I think what she meant is that she is regular customer.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          I have people come in all the time, sit down, and don't buy a thing. Its never a problem
          Naw actually that’s a huge problem and unnacceptable.

There are paying customers who needs to sit.

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
            LOL if i desperately needed a piss.. and didn't really fancy a snack or drink.. i'd still ****ing buy one.. Your using facilities meant for customers.. Comes across as rude/expecting handouts

Lot of it has to do with how your parents bring u up imo
            Exactly it has everything to do with upbringing. Her parents were probably black panther or some sht and she never learned better. Hoe feels entitled

Lack of guidance is what this is. It’s really common courtesy.

Comment

You guys see how all the black posters are taking side of the black woman? How many of you black posters feel that she was wrong?

Blacks are one of the most racist people from what ive seen.

Comment

Why don't they do like most free wi-fi places and use the free wi-fi to take info from their phones, track people, are target their advertising.

Comment

The owner of the establishment can call the shots.

If someone is abusing their system they have the right to turn them away.

It's a business and this woman was not a customer.

Why are SJWs so entitled?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Dunkin Donuts came up with the f#cking idea man. They allow people to come in to just use the wifi. This franchise owner is a f#ckhead is the problem & he needs to take that sh^t up with Dunkin Donuts.
                    Come on dude. You know they're expecting people to buy stuff when using their wifi. If they advertise free wifi then she can use it but I hate this stupid entitled attitude these people have.

Why should they get upset for not getting free ****? If the owner of the place giving you free **** tells you to leave then leave or buy something it's just courtesy.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                      "Going there" for two years. Not "doing it" for two years. Apparently she must have spent her money there at some point. I think what she meant is that she is regular customer.
                      What if the twist of the story was she never ordered anything for 2 years?

That aside having worked in fast food and service jobs the thing I hated most was people telling me they were regulars and wanted ****. I don't care if you're a regular and if the owner of the franchise doesn't care then that's just a dumb argument to make.

Comment

Working...
                      X