• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    ahah Ricky Martin looks about a foot taller

that can't be right ??
    Ricky Martin?

I believe you are referring to Bearded Djokovic.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
      Yeah all the best. Liam Smith, James Kirkland, Alfredo Angulo, and Amir Kahn. Murderers row of fighters huh.
      I didn't name those fighters but when Canelo was at 154 Lara, Cotto, Trout but Cotto technically was 160 but not! Nobody else was fighting them nor wanted to when Trout was undefeated. Lara is a pain for anybody. They were avoided and Yet Canelo faught them. No they where not world class HOF but they were top of the Devision. Charlo's are just now coming to light. Hurd as well.
      Canelo Fought Floyd at 22. Canelo dares to be great that's a fact. If you want to throw names around you forgot Shane Mosley's washed up self LMAO. But then Canelo moved from 155 to 164.5 to fight Chavez then to GGG. Nobody beat GGG before!! GGG had a hard time making fights because he was the boogy man lol. Yet Canelo defensively schooled GGG in 1st fight and they asked him to stand well he did what they asked and it was GGG that was back peddling all night. Canelo will fight anybody at 160 and I see him going down as a ATG probably by the end of his career. Floyd waited for all to all but fall out the ring if they where a threat. Not to mention put you to sleep most fights. Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
        He also lost both fights with GGG. And he didn't back him up.
        I swear I hope you are kidding or please stop and get glasses before you drive a car you may kill somebody. LMAO.
        So Canelo didn't back GGG up all night in the 2nd fight? And who was busted up at the end. Yes Canelo had a cut but GGG was bruised badly both sides and Canelo did some serious body work as well. Canelo clearly won the the 2nd fight.
        As Roy Jones and Andre Ward said Canelo pushed GGG around in that fight. He took GGG out of his game 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
          Canelo fought Floyd when he was 23 not 22 FACTS. He also weighed 153 at the weigh in when he fought Trout the fight before. FACTS. He also outweighed Floyd by 15 pounds on fight night 165 to 150. FACTS. And Floyd was 36 Canelo was 23.

Name me ONE fighter Floyd would get schooled by at the age of 23 fighting a 36 year old he weighed 15 pounds more on fight night? I like Canelo stop dyck eating with that lame excuse
          How about start here. Floyd would have never faced the pound for pound best at 22 or 23. He would wait till he was 50 lol. Im a fan of all boxers including Floyd but the **** gets old when Everytime Canelo gets major fights Floyd pops out the wood work to try and get some attention. He just needs to keep his irrelevant ass retired and quit trying to be a attention hoe.

Comment

Originally posted by redmyth79 View Post
            How about start here. Floyd would have never faced the pound for pound best at 22 or 23. He would wait till he was 50 lol. Im a fan of all boxers including Floyd but the **** gets old when Everytime Canelo gets major fights Floyd pops out the wood work to try and get some attention. He just needs to keep his irrelevant ass retired and quit trying to be a attention hoe.
            Didn't Floyd fought Diego Corrales at 23? Wasn't Diego the favorite to win that fight? If you don't think Floyd would have fought a small ass 36 year old who he would outweigh by double digits on fight night your tripping.

I like Canelo as well. You still haven't named a fighter who was 36 and 15 pounds smaller than Floyd that he would lose to while Floyd was 23?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
              Didn't Floyd fought Diego Corrales at 23? Wasn't Diego the favorite to win that fight? If you don't think Floyd would have fought a small ass 36 year old who he would outweigh by double digits on fight night your tripping.

I like Canelo as well. You still haven't named a fighter who was 36 and 15 pounds smaller than Floyd that he would lose to while Floyd was 23?
              Dude youe being ignorant!! I never said a fighter could beat Floyd at 23!!! I said Floyd would not have fought them period as he didn't take risk. I also said at 147 as Floyd was a big 126-135lb fighter so of course he could fight anybody in those weight classes but don't act like Corrales was some killer because he was not anything special truthfully. He was good not great. Floyd has power at 147 ask Shane who has been in sparing with GGG and so many others. He says Floyd hits almost as hard as Canelo. I don't see it but Floyd's biggest issue was his hands as he broke them so many times and had many surgery's. That's why Floyd wouldn't fight out of Vegas as that's the only state that allowed hand injections. Floyd fighting Corrales was young and his hands where still ok at that point but that's part of the reason his style changed. If you look at Floyd's fights at 126-135 he was a offensive monster but as his hands got worse the only way for him to continue was to change his style which he did and did well. It was not that Floyd didn't have power at 147 it's the fact his hands held him back!!
              So again Floyd did duck all top fighters in there prime at 147 period. He ducked Cotto, Antonio margarito, Sugar Shane, Oscar, Paul Williams, Manny just to name a few. Floyd never took a risk!!
              Canelo takes all risk. Big difference.

Comment

Originally posted by redmyth79 View Post
                Dude youe being ignorant!! I never said a fighter could beat Floyd at 23!!! I said Floyd would not have fought them period as he didn't take risk. I also said at 147 as Floyd was a big 126-135lb fighter so of course he could fight anybody in those weight classes but don't act like Corrales was some killer because he was not anything special truthfully. He was good not great. Floyd has power at 147 ask Shane who has been in sparing with GGG and so many others. He says Floyd hits almost as hard as Canelo. I don't see it but Floyd's biggest issue was his hands as he broke them so many times and had many surgery's. That's why Floyd wouldn't fight out of Vegas as that's the only state that allowed hand injections. Floyd fighting Corrales was young and his hands where still ok at that point but that's part of the reason his style changed. If you look at Floyd's fights at 126-135 he was a offensive monster but as his hands got worse the only way for him to continue was to change his style which he did and did well. It was not that Floyd didn't have power at 147 it's the fact his hands held him back!!
                So again Floyd did duck all top fighters in there prime at 147 period. He ducked Cotto, Antonio margarito, Sugar Shane, Oscar, Paul Williams, Manny just to name a few. Floyd never took a risk!!
                Canelo takes all risk. Big difference.

Yawn!! Floyd fought Diego at 23. He schooled Canelo at 36. He beat Shane after he dominated that cheater Margacheato. Was Mosley out of prime when he stomped that cheater? Or just when he got whooped by Floyd.

Cotto lost to Floyd and is 4 years younger. 50-0 pussie! He beat all those fighters made it look easy if he didn't beat them he dominated the fighters that did beat them.

50-0 f@ggot

Comment

Working...
                X