No announcement yet.

The David “White Rhino” Allen Three-Wheeled WAR Wagon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The David “White Rhino” Allen Three-Wheeled WAR Wagon

David is a likeable chap, deserving of his own dedicated thread.

Next up on the chopping block is apparently Samir Nebo, 10-2-1 (10 KO) this weekend (13th October). Dave is already trying to talk up a future fight with Lucas Browne, 26-1 (23 KO), providing he puts on a show on Saturday against Nebo. Also, Lenroy Thomas, 22-5-1 (10 KO) has been calling for a rematch with Dave.

Some interesting fights could be in the works for the White Rhino.

Originally posted by White Rhino
    I've seen four rounds of him. He looks solid, like he knows what he's doing. It's a building block towards a big fight hopefully towards the end of the year.

I've never boxed in Newcastle past 6pm. It will be nice to actually box in front of people in Newcastle. I was there for the last show, it was a brilliant atmosphere, and I'm looking forward to getting involved.

I'm going to get Nebo on the hook, and I'm going to smash him. I will never win another fight on points. Never, ever, ever. None of them will go the distance ever again. I fully anticipate knocking out Samir Nebo inside four rounds.

The thing is with Lucas Browne, he's a 'Big Daddy', and I eat big Daddys. All I do with big Daddys, I eat them. He's going to be the next 'Big Daddy' that I'm going to eat in one.

He's old enough to be my dad, but Lucas Browne is a tough, strong, powerful man.

I think if the fight happens next, it will be at the right time for me. I'm young, fresh, and I'm coming through. He was the heavyweight champion of the world, but I'm the future, and I think it would be a fantastic fight. I'll take the Browne fight in December. I'm ready for it.

I need to beat Samir Nebo in devastating fashion. The Lucas Browne fight is one that excites me.
    Some wise words from Dave.

Comment

#endangeredwhiterhinosquad.
      #doncasterdelahoya.
      #bigupdave.
      #saynotogambling.
      #stoptrophyhuntingrhinosplease.

Comment

It's rare I ever get behind a low-level boxer as much as Papa De La Rhino.

Just want him to fight at British level and get some good wins behind him.

Comment

David has recently been quoted by Sky Sports as saying he has plans to win the British title by the end of 2019, providing Hughie Fury vacates. Dave's fight with Nick Webb was apparently a final eliminator for the British title. He expects/hopes Daniel Dubois will be the opponent. In the interview he also mentioned Robert Helenius as a possible opponent. I can't help but think he is jumping the gun a bit. Think he needs to ease into European level, not try to take on a fringe World-level contender. Why not feed on the likes of Gary Cornish, Sam Sexton and David Price?

Comment

He needs to fight for that British soonish because as soon as Gorman or Dubois get it he’s just got zero chance of
            Beating either.

So if Fury vacates maybe he can get in with Cornish or something

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X