Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sor Rungvisai Decisions a Very Determined Juan Francisco Estrada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      I wanted to edit and make it public. I couldn't. If the mods are reading, please do so. Thank you.
      I'm reading and just sticked the thread. As for the poll thing, unfortunately we mods don't have the power to change polls from public to private and vice versa. Sorry.
      Last edited by Szef; 02-24-2018, 09:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
        Of course not. None are mods.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
          I'm reading and just sticked the thread. As for the poll thing, unfortunately we mods don't have the power to change polls from public to private and vice versa. Sorry.
          Thanks Szef. It's all good.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Comment

• I think Estrada is a very good fighter and I like his boxing, but I have the impression a lot of people here are over-estimating him. I didn't like what I saw in the Cuadras fight, I had Cuadras winning by a round or two. I thought Cadras outworked him. This is a great fight and he may create a lot of problems for the thai if he constantly uses his footwork and win on points, if not Rungvisai would break him down. I think there's 55-60% chance of Rung beating him thanks to his output and pressure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                We mods?
                You are a mod?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  We mods?
                  You are a mod?
                  As of this week, yes, I am.

Comment

• Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
                    I think Estrada is a very good fighter and I like his boxing, but I have the impression a lot of people here are over-estimating him. I didn't like what I saw in the Cuadras fight, I had Cuadras winning by a round or two. I thought Cadras outworked him. This is a great fight and he may create a lot of problems for the thai if he constantly uses his footwork and win on points, if not Rungvisai would break him down. I think there's 55-60% chance of Rung beating him thanks to his output and pressure.
                    You are forgetting an important fact.

Before the fight vs Cuadras, Estrada only fought two times in the last 2 years because his right hand injury.

And he beat Cuadras in a better way than Román did.

Estrada has a very good IQ to fight and a strange skill to control de times of the fight.

Estrada landed the better shots vs Cuadras. Clearly...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                      You are forgetting an important fact.

Before the fight vs Cuadras, Estrada only fought two times in the last 2 years because his right hand injury.

And he beat Cuadras in a better way than Román did.

Estrada has a very good IQ to fight and a strange skill to control de times of the fight.

Estrada landed the better shots vs Cuadras. Clearly...
                      Estrada's inactivity may be the reason for his performance against Cuadras, you may be right but no way I agree on the second part of your post. Estrada had great moments against Roman and seemed to have more punching power than Roman at 115, but Roman outworked him, while Estrada Cuadras was a truely close fight which I had Cuadras slightly winning. And I like all of them 3, while I remember you hating on Roman all the time for nothing, so I can't take you serious.

Comment

Working...
                      X